LIST OF ALL AUTHORING STUFF (REAPER, Magma, tutorials, etc.)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 256 total)
  • Author
    Farottone
    Keymaster

Thanks!

Nyxyxylyth
      Participant

Added link to TrojanNemo’s C3 CON Tools tutorial to OP.

TrojanNemo
        Participant

Thanks boss.

AddyMills
          Participant

Hello gang,

Just wanted to post a colour map I made for the few Pro guitarist charters out there. I don’t often make Reaper use colours by pitch for Pro, but when I do I like to have the colours represent what it looks like in-game.

It can be downloaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bi81s … tarbass.7z

And here is an image of what it looks like: http://i.imgur.com/3Otn5Ly.png

The following effects were in the project file and are not available. REAPER will keep their configurations, but things may not sound as desired.

Track 3: VSTi: RBN Preview (RBN)

Track 4: VSTi: RBN Preview (RBN)

Track 5: VSTi: RBN Preview (RBN)

Track 13: VSTi: RBN Preview (RBN)

What is this error about? It’s what I get when opening C3 Template on a 3.78 Reaper 32 bits (aka the “good” version to use from what I’ve understood).

Nyxyxylyth
            Participant
              The following effects were in the project file and are not available. REAPER will keep their configurations, but things may not sound as desired.

Track 3: VSTi: RBN Preview (RBN)

Track 4: VSTi: RBN Preview (RBN)

Track 5: VSTi: RBN Preview (RBN)

Track 13: VSTi: RBN Preview (RBN)

What is this error about? It’s what I get when opening C3 Template on a 3.78 Reaper 32 bits (aka the “good” version to use from what I’ve understood).

You don’t have the REAPER RBN Preview plugin installed.

http://keepitfishy.com/d.php?524a15a4564a8

From the big sticky viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6:

LIST OF ALL AUTHORING STUFF (REAPER, Magma, tutorials, etc.)

REAPER (audio workstation for creating RB MIDI files)

Official RBN Tools: Windows Mac (installs RBN Preview plugin for REAPER, key maps, and color maps)

My bad. Thank you for helping first-tryer beginners as I am atm.

Nyxyxylyth
              Participant

Fixed CustomTools.zip C3 Template: PART REAL_BASS had a PART REAL_GUITAR track name. Link in OP.

Nyxyxylyth
                Participant

Minor update to CustomTools.zip:

– Updated C3 Template to include latest Pro Guitar/Bass definitions (Thanks Orange Harrison!)

– Made all MIDI editors consistent with view all notes, view note names, etc. (Thanks DoNotPassGo!)

– Eliminated all note ranges in PART_KEYS_X.

Same link from OP:

http://keepitfishy.com/d.php?51701e35e6956

Nyxyxylyth
                  Participant

Minor update to CustomTools.zip:

– Updated C3 Template to include MIDI note 126 – Strum Marker for 5-lane Guitar and Bass

Same link from OP:

http://keepitfishy.com/d.php?51701e35e6956

this is probably a simple fix but…. I got a new laptop and installed reaper on it. then I installed the RBN plug ins. I made sure they are in the same file path as reaper. but they plug ins wont load into reaper like they used to on my old laptop. How would I fix that?

Farottone
                    Keymaster
                      this is probably a simple fix but…. I got a new laptop and installed reaper on it. then I installed the RBN plug ins. I made sure they are in the same file path as reaper. but they plug ins wont load into reaper like they used to on my old laptop. How would I fix that?

If the new laptop uses a 64 bit system and you installed the 64 bit version of Reaper, go back to 32 bit.

If the new laptop uses a 64 bit system and you installed the 64 bit version of Reaper, go back to 32 bit.

It worked! You’re a life saver. Thanks!

Ok so now I have another problem. I tried to install python 2.0 on my windows 8 laptop and it just says that it can’t be installed on my pc. Any ideas?

Farottone
                      Keymaster

Best bet is to google it, generic issues are better addressed by a traditional Google search because we have only limited personal experience on it.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 256 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Back to top button