LIST OF ALL AUTHORING STUFF (REAPER, Magma, tutorials, etc.)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 256 total)
  • Author

After changing one of the MIDI tracks, should I be using the “Export Project MIDI” command to save it? I’ve done that and then used Le Fluffie to rebuild a package with the modified .mid, but the resultant file shows up as corrupt in the Xbox dashboard. Not sure if I’m saving incorrectly or doing something else wrong in the process.

EDIT: Apparently my problems were related to an issue in Le Fluffie, and not Reaper itself. I updated Le Fluffie and the stuff I was trying before works fine now.

Can anyone upload the RBN previewer plugin for Reaper?

Nyxyxylyth
    Participant

Added Charting Vocals video tutorial to OP:

Looks like the tools link in the OP is truncated at the …

edit: Holy crap that loop mode is INSANELY useful for charting vocals. Great tutorial!

Though one thing I had to figure out — make sure that your Default Action under Options -> Preferences-> Editing Behavior -> Mouse Modifiers (with “Edit cursor handle” selected in the dropdown) is set to “Jog audio (looped-segment mode)”. Mine was set to just Jog Audio so the looping wasn’t working.

I’m not sure if I’m looking in the wrong place or not, but some the links in the OP aren’t working, like other resources under reaper, & magma. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

hey guys there are a couple broken links in the op, like oxandroll and evilcornbread said, specifically:

Other resources: http://www.keepitfishy.com/customscreat … mTools.zip (includes RBN template, MIDI note names, reductions rules, and other stuff; see instructions.html inside the zip for more info)

Magma v2 (create RBA packages from MIDIs)

im trying to follow the tutorial and cant seem to find the custom rb3 template so im assuming its in that other resources .zip with the broken link. can yall fix the link or point us towards another mirror?

Appears this message to me!

The following effects were in the project file and are not available. REAPER will keep their configurations, but things may not sound as desired.

Track 1: VSTi: RBN Preview (RBN)

Track 6: VSTi: RBN Preview (RBN)

Track 8: VSTi: RBN Preview (RBN)

Track 17: VSTi: RBN Preview (RBN)

Jerry1gman
      Participant

The following effects were in the project file and are not available. REAPER will keep their configurations, but things may not sound as desired.

Download and use the 32 bit version of Reaper.

Download and use the 32 bit version of Reaper.

Thank you! This solved the problem!

Before you start mapping the music in reaper, need to configure something?

I’m trying to map something to the drums and vocals! :haw:

If someone has a very detailed tutorial on how to use the reaper would be very grateful! :excited:

Please do not respond to things like go look at the “Google”! :blush:

espher
        Participant
          If someone has a very detailed tutorial on how to use the reaper would be very grateful! :excited:

That’s unfortunate, because Google Books has a really detailed guide on using REAPER.

It is several hundred pages long, so… good luck!

That’s unfortunate, because Google Books has a really detailed guide on using REAPER.

It is several hundred pages long, so… good luck!

Ok!

You can indicate any website or link that has a very detailed tutorial?

I’m having trouble configuring the reaper to begin mapping the graphics! :sweatdrop:

Is the previewer plugin available for Mac anywhere?

TrojanNemo
          Participant

No. It’s also not available for 64-bit setups, forcing those of us who use 64-bit OS to have to run 32-bit Reaper :what:

Super tough. Would’ve made things a lot easier when charting. Oh well, switching from MacBook to desktop will have to do. Thanks for the reply.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 256 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button