LIST OF ALL AUTHORING STUFF (REAPER, Magma, tutorials, etc.)

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 256 total)
  • Author

Reaper v5.984 is the latest version.

TrojanNemo
    Participant

Reaper v5.984 is the latest version.

What’s your point? People should continue to use 4.22.

you must have the title update #4 or higher

Vinny Reed
      Participant

No that’s Rock Band you’re thinking of (Not reaper)

raynebc
        Participant

Another swing and a miss. It’s looking more and more like a bot or at least a clueless person.

Vinny Reed
          Participant

Most likely the former

Hamiltron
            Participant

Working on a project for the first time, and my midi files aren’t playing any sound from them. Checked the file, plays fine via Windows Media Player, but nothing out of REAPER, and my MP3 plays fine in REAPER.

Am I missing something?

BornGamerRob
              Participant

Midi files don’t natively have any sound, they are whatever is assigned to them via the channel. Some have common channels and thus applications like WMP can play what is known to those channels. So if you want sound from them in Reaper, you have to assign a plugin to them in the FX area. For instance, if you want your imported midi drum track to have drum sounds, you can assign a plug in like Hypercanvas and then from the FX menu, assign it to the track. Then, you will hear the sound that is played for each channel that is assigned in the plugin. You can also change what is assigned to the channels if it is incorrect (like a splash playing where a ride should be).

is there an updated reaper plug in

No, all the tools are tailored to work on REAPER 4.22 32bit so I suggest you stick with that version for simplicity’s sake.

Binty
                Participant

Hi all,

I’m using Reaper V4.22 (32bit) and downloaded Python 2.7.6 as per a number of the instructions. However, I’m aware these instructions were written some time ago and am wondering if Python 2.7.6 was the latest version at the time of writing.

My question is will the latest version of Python run with all the C3 software and tools? I’ve been looking through the forums to try and find an answer but haven’t had any luck sorry. (The reason I’m wondering if I can use Python 3.7.x is that I wanted to give Spleeter a go and it seems to like Python versions 3.7.x).

Thanks for any guidance.

The reaper tools requires python 2.7.x 32bit.

Binty
                  Participant

Asked and answered. Thanks for that.

Hi everyone, as a fan of RBN, RB3/4, i had recently got curious on making a chart. I have been reading alot of how to chart already made processing song (beginning guide). There are lots online, old and recent discussion, so many forums and many outdated things. Its already tedious, at times i want to give up, but i am not a quitter. I will keep reading and putting things together (data) so i can update forums like this and others. So new comers can find things feasible to start off from, and be part of creativeness.

rubydanger
                    Participant

There is no doubt some of the material is a bit dated, but trust me when I say, everything you need is indeed here. I started authoring in December, and like you, it was a rough road at first. Came close a few times to saying screw it, but kept with it and now have a real good understanding of it all. I can even solve most of my own problems now :bang:

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 256 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Back to top button