LIST OF ALL AUTHORING STUFF (REAPER, Magma, tutorials, etc.)

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 256 total)
  • Author
    hardcoredrummer
    Participant

It’s free, same deal as WinRAR.

can you link me to it?

i clicked the link and went to the old 4.22 version downloaded the 64 bit installer. installed it

it says 30 day trial version….so where is this free one?

the 64 bit version i could drop midi files into

the x86 version that works with the rbn plugins wouldn’t open midi files

All versions are free. As I said, same deal as WinRAR, they ask you to buy it, but it’s not required to use the software (as long as you don’t make money from it, I guess)

hardcoredrummer
      Participant

All versions are free. As I said, same deal as WinRAR, they ask you to buy it, but it’s not required to use the software (as long as you don’t make money from it, I guess)

it says 30 trial and to buy license

what part am i missing here to know this is free?

which version is needed for the rbn plugins?

Any 32-bit version will do, but 4.22 is recommended for compatibility reasons.

yegods
        Participant

The part you’re missing is that the program doesn’t stop working after the trial period. It just reminds you that you really should pay for it if you are using it, and has some sort of countdown timer before the program starts working normally. I’ve been using it in this state for years.

it says 30 trial and to buy license

what part am i missing here to know this is free?

which version is needed for the rbn plugins?

hardcoredrummer
          Participant

Exactly.

It’s the weirdest thing, I installed the RBN Tools thing and got the popup saying they installed and would you like to open REAPER now and blah blah blah, but my REAPER folder still didn’t have that folder until I added it. :confused: Ah well, problem is solved now apparently. Thanks both of you!

i downloaded the 32 bit version and used the rbn plugins but i couldn’t drop a midi file in like the 64 bit version. it wouldn’t open

i downloaded the 32 bit version and used the rbn plugins but i couldn’t drop a midi file in like the 64 bit version. it wouldn’t open

You may be running either REAPER or your file manager in administrator mode. Both need to be in the same mode, so either both in administrator mode, or both in normal mode. This is certainly no limitation of 32-bit REAPER.

Ethan
            Participant

Can’t find color map?

Anonymous

Hi there, I’m struggling on REAPER! (v3.75) :bang: :bang: :bang: – i’m authored a vocals, I want to load the lyrics (it was hypened) but i’ve seen nothing to load the lyrics on the event board on MIDI Editor… the SHIFT+L (based on tutorial on “Nyxyxylyth’s” tutorial Video”) :golfclap: :golfclap: :golfclap: seems nothing and i try the newer version v4.22 but it’s nothing there… there’s no other way to load the lyrics quick?! :crying: :crying: :crying:

I want your all help… @Nyxyxylyth :cripes: :cripes: :cripes:

Anonymous

Can’t find color map?

if Windows 32: C:WindowsPrograms FilesREAPERdatacolor_maps

if Windows 64: C:WindowsPrograms Files(x86)REAPERdatacolor_maps

You always want to use the 32 bit version of REAPER, especially for CAT support.

As for the lyrics importation, you need to setup the shortcut in the action menu of the piano roll window.

Anonymous

i use the C3 Rock Band 3 template and there is no VSTI plugins, but i have these files, which folder do i put them?

a2dmusic
                    Participant

As for the lyrics importation, you need to setup the shortcut in the action menu of the piano roll window.

Oh my god I wish this had been documented a little more clearly… I was going mad there for about an hour :doh:

Shroud
                      Participant

I was wondering why it didn’t work for me… I ended up entering lyrics manually.

However, I would expect that importing simply creates one lyrics text event per syllable found in the file, and links it to the next note in the track… so doesnt it mean that the first note which is supposed to represent a slide will screw up the whole import? Or can the import script recognise and handle “+” symbols if you pre-emptively add them to the lyrics file?

The importation simply uses space to separate each note with each lyrics. If your lyric is “+” it will still work.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 256 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Back to top button