RBPH fork with new keyboard bits, and more!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 152 total)
  • Author
    Shroud
    Participant

Will the harmonies project continue? Or Pro Guitar/Bass charts? Too many RBN songs has (still) doesn’t have harmonies.

You can contribute by playtesting 3 pro g/b upgrades of mine if you can: https://rhythmgamingworld.com/forums/topic/three-pro-guitar-bass-upgrades-for-the-police-dlc/ 🙂

usta95
      Participant

Will the harmonies project continue? Or Pro Guitar/Bass charts? Too many RBN songs has (still) doesn’t have harmonies.

You can contribute by playtesting 3 pro g/b upgrades of mine if you can: https://rhythmgamingworld.com/forums/topic/three-pro-guitar-bass-upgrades-for-the-police-dlc/ 🙂

I have a pro guitar (Fender Mustang Guitar) for Rock Band but I don’t know much about chords and notes. And my real guitar skills is not very good 🙁
        But I’ve tested, your upgrades is works. But as I said, I don’t know much about chords and notes, so I can’t say what is wrong or faulty. (at least for notes or chords.)

And I found another mistake. Lego Rock Band ‘checkyesjuliet’ pro guitar upgrade is crashing the game, because upgrade midi file is renamed as “checkyesjuliet_plus.pg” but in upgrades.dta it defined as “checkyesjuliet_plus.mid”. It needs fixing.

FujiSkunk
        Keymaster

And I found another mistake. Lego Rock Band ‘checkyesjuliet’ pro guitar upgrade is crashing the game, because upgrade midi file is renamed as “checkyesjuliet_plus.pg” but in upgrades.dta it defined as “checkyesjuliet_plus.mid”. It needs fixing.

Thanks for the catch! I’ve committed a fix to the file name. I still have the fix for “A Punk” also, I just need to carve out some time to confirm the changes.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by FujiSkunk.
          usta95
          Participant

Do you have plans to add harmonies to unexportable songs like Enter Sandman, Battery, Any Way You Want It, Party in the USA etc.? Maybe some players wants to play (like me) these songs with harmonies 🙂

FujiSkunk
            Keymaster

At the moment, no, no plans to add those to the RBHP. Sorry!

Turtle
              Blocked

I downloaded the project but Rock Band DLC 2010 harmonies don’t work. Is there a way to fix this?

Turtle
                Blocked

Also now some songs like the Rock band Lego Export have permanent harmonies. Even tho I deleted the harmony file???

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Turtle.
                  FujiSkunk
                  Keymaster

If you deleted the RBHP upgrade package but didn’t delete your cache, you’re looking at stale song data. Also, the game likely will crash if you try to play harmonies in a song where the upgrade no longer exists.

As best you can, let me know what 2010 songs were’t working, or at least some examples, and the steps you took when trying to add harmonies to them.

Turtle
                    Blocked

The songs that I managed to put harmonies still have harmonies after deleting the song cache and they work normally. None of the 2010 dlc harmonies work. I added the harmonies pack to my xbox by following old youtube video about this topic.

Turtle
                      Blocked

I love this project but it would be so much easier just to make a working upgrade pack and put it to an usb

Turtle
                        Blocked

Also I tried bundling the upgrade file to the dlc directly with c3 tools but that didn’t work either

FujiSkunk
                          Keymaster

If you’ve deleted the cache and still have working upgrades, then it would seem your process of adding harmonies directly to songs actually worked after all, at least for some songs. Beyond that, all I can say is I’ve tested all the upgrades added since I created this fork of the project, but it’s always possible something broken snuck in. That’s why it would be helpful to have a list of the 2010 songs you’ve tried that are broken. If it’s easier, you could post the the upgrade dummy file somewhere and I could use that for reference.

Turtle
                            Blocked

I have deleted all the upgrades and still have the harmonies. All of the harmonies work except 2010 songs

FujiSkunk
                              Keymaster

Again, specific songs would be helpful. “All 2010 songs” is too broad, especially when I have verified the 2010 songs in my collection work as expected.

Also be aware some legacy songs actually have harmonies outside of the RBHP, specifically Pearl Jam songs and the Country Track Pack 2 (separate from the later-released RB3 versions).

Turtle
                                Blocked

Again I told you all of the songs in 2010 folder do not work. Could you just make me a pack that actually works

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 152 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Back to top button