RBPH fork with new keyboard bits, and more!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 152 total)
  • Author
    FujiSkunk
    Keymaster

Which 2010 folder? The main RBHP folder or one of the optional upgrades folders? Are you including the entire folder or just select songs? If you’re including the entire folder, which songs do you actually have and are checking?

Again, specific song titles will be helpful.

Turtle
      Blocked

I included all the files from RBHP folder. Just make a working file

FujiSkunk
        Keymaster

If you can’t provide better specifics, then I can’t solve any problems. Including “all” the files from the RBHP folder may not be proper procedure, depending on how you’re doing it. Make sure to follow the instructions for overlaying directories in your input folder.

Turtle
          Blocked

What is there not to understand. Also now some of the 2010 folder harmonies work, but as a side effect some random songs like some of the Green Day export songs now have wrong notes as the lead vocals. For example if I start the song Pulling Teeth by Green day as solo singer it uses the harmony of the song. This project you have made actually has damaged my official dlc songs. Lmao. I would suggest you to make a single working Con or Live file that has all the harmonies.

FujiSkunk
            Keymaster

What’s not to understand is why you don’t name specific songs that you’ve checked, or answer exactly which 2010 folder you used. What I can understand is the RBHP does not touch any official content; all the upgrades are overlayed using the separate dummy and upgrade files. Also, the RBHP doesn’t have any Green Day harmonies, since those are provided by the RB3 disc (and the GDRB disc before then).

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by FujiSkunk.
              • This reply was modified 2 years ago by FujiSkunk.
              Turtle
              Blocked

your project is shit thanks for making my game broken with your shitty harmonies

Turtle
                Blocked

also nice iq

Turtle
                  Blocked

I think the problem is the shitty program used. instead of making 2 files it should make just one smh

Turtle
                    Blocked

but who cares since you are not even trying to help me

Bansheeflyer

Hey Turtle, I understand you’re frustrated, I get it, but lashing out at the person who has taken their time and effort to bring you a free tool for managing harmony upgrades isn’t going to help anything. Fuji has been very kind and patient with the rude and aggressive comments – if you’re really that frustrated I’d suggest stepping away for a bit to cool off, then come back to continue troubleshooting civilly.

I work as a support engineer for a software company so believe me when I say that anything that’s requested to help troubleshoot, even if it seems insignificant or you already gave them a similar answer. I know you said all 2010 songs but just giving a few specific examples of ones you’ve noticed the issue with will help Fuji narrow down the issue by allowing him to look at specifics of the songs and do some troubleshooting.

Please be kind to users going forward.

Turtle
                        Blocked

Like I said the problem isn’t the songs. It’s the program. That’s why there should be already made file that you can drag and drop.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Turtle.
                          Turtle
                          Blocked

I feel like I’m not being understood here

FujiSkunk
                            Keymaster

Creating a single update file is not possible, due to the process the RBHP has to use to ensure updates are available in the game, without modifying DLC files or other official content. I can confidently say the RBHP bundling program is not a problem here, because I have used it extensively, as have other people, and no one has ever reported an issue. (Note, if you use any method besides the RBHP bundler, then you probably *are* modifying official content files, and we can’t help with that here.) However, sometimes there are issues with specific songs, due to bugs in the update files. People have reported these to me in the past, and then I have worked to get them fixed.

I will ask this one more time: Please give some specific examples of songs you are having trouble with, and I will investigate them.

Turtle
                              Blocked

People have bundled upgrade files it is possible. So basically this isn’t the place to help me because it is not allowed to “modify” official dlc. lmao that is funny

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Turtle.
                                Turtle
                                Blocked

Nobody cares about piracy on Guitar Hero /Rock band community. Custom songs are basically the grey area. Imo downloading official dlc and custom songs online is the same thing.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 152 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Back to top button