RBPH fork with new keyboard bits, and more!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 152 total)
  • Author
    Turtle
    Blocked

the problem seemed to be Rock band 3 deluxe since it adds harmonies

usta95
      Participant

I’ve fixed the non-english songs and Juanes songs. This songs has some errors to display the special characters like “à, í, ¡ etc.” in the lyrics screen. Juanes songs includes lead vocals and harmonies. Other songs has only harmonies in the MIDI files. It includes 9 songs.

Download Link – Juanes and Non-English Songs Fix Pack

You can add this fixes to the project too. It’s optional.

FujiSkunk
        Keymaster

Thank you, usta95! I’ll get these fixes into the project.

usta95
          Participant

Thank you, usta95! I’ll get these fixes into the project.

Thanks. Also, I’ve found some fixes in RBHP repository, but your branch is not including this fixes. Can you add this files too? Here I’m compiled those fixes;

2016 2ND QUARTER UPDATES AND EXTRA FIXES

And I’m fixed some errors in “The Diary of Jane” song. Some words are appearing double. This update solves this problem. And harmonies “Chorus 3” section lyrics is adjusted for easy reading.

And if someone encounters errors (like double appearing words etc.) in harmonies, can they post it here please? Maybe I can fix those errors too! 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by usta95.
            Origami
            Participant

the problem seemed to be Rock band 3 deluxe since it adds harmonies

Lol, you’re an idiot. Blamed it on RBHP and Fujiskunk, when in actuality, it was because you installed RB3DX and didn’t know how to troubleshoot. Name calling here is justified since you came in here acting entitled and privileged. Learn respect and manners, it’ll take you further in life than you could possibly understand.

Turtle
              Blocked

lol I’m not an idiot for not knowing your guys project isn’t compatible with RB3DX since most people use RB3DX cause it makes the game better smh.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Turtle.
                Turtle
                Blocked

He was acting dumb so I called him out

Origami
                  Participant

lol I’m not an idiot for not knowing your guys project isn’t compatible with RB3DX since most people use RB3DX cause it makes the game better smh.

Oh yes you absolutely are an idiot burying yourself a deeper hole. To say RBHP is not compatible with RB3DX is absolutely untrue since RBHP is literally integrated into RB3DX since January 27 (proof here: https://youtu.be/0zvLYKWUJ68)

You’re telling me you’re installing software onto your system and you don’t know exactly what you’re installing. Sounds like an idiot with viruses on his computer.

And not everyone has adopted RB3DX, I’ll give you props for being an early adopter, how about that?

Turtle
                    Blocked

Yeah I realised Harmonies are already installed to rock band 3 deluxe. I’m just saying the method used here didn’t work. Like no shit

Origami
                      Participant

Yeah I realised Harmonies are already installed to rock band 3 deluxe. I’m just saying the method used here didn’t work. Like no shit

No shit the method doesn’t work, it’s already installed on there lmao. That’s the whole point of me calling you an idiot. RB3DX is using Rock Band Harmony Project by default, you can’t install something you already have installed!

Turtle
                        Blocked

not all harmonies are included that’s the point

Origami
                          Participant

not all harmonies are included that’s the point

I can almost guarantee your RB3DX isn’t up to date. Which version are you running.

Turtle
                            Blocked

Honestly I have no idea I downloaded it last month. Is there a way to check which version I’m running?

Origami
                              Participant

Honestly I have no idea I downloaded it last month. Is there a way to check which version I’m running?

Taking into account that you logged a ticket with FujiSkunk on April 16, I’m going to assume you never updated your RB3DX with all harmonies vexxed, which was completed on April 19. Update to the latest and apologize to FujiSkunk for your silly behaviour. Best of luck.

Turtle
                                Blocked

I got the RB3DX files and deleted my song cache and now the harmonies show up. Thanks for the help. FujiSkunk can suck my cock 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 152 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Back to top button