weezer weezer weezer 2/23/2019 ☀High As A Kite☀

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 536 total)
  • Author
    TrojanNemo
    Participant
      Also redid why bother (non multitrack) and el scorcho because I never liked the original RB down mix.

Keep in mind the rules do not allow sharing of those customs on here. If it’s available for purchase from HMX, custom versions of those songs are a no go.

Understood thank you.

wow…just wow….

good stuff.

Jdcow45
      Participant

To answer your question about “I Just Threw out the Love of My Dreams” it was actually featured as the 15th track on the Deluxe Edition re-issue of Pinkerton. The set featured two discs that had numerous B-sides and demos but if you were to buy the digital version it is listed as track 15. So I downloaded the album art for the re-issue and created a special Deluxe Edition album tag (similar to HMX putting Shinedown’s bonus tracks in their own album category)

If you do the rest of Blue Album and Pinkerton, you will win all my internets.

xzeldax3
        Participant

I am so grateful for this influx of Weezer! I love Pinkerton and am super excited to play “I Just Threw Out the Love of My Dreams”!!! I have bookmarked this thread and am off to rock out now.

Hold me

Is there any interest in putting the reductions done by C16 up with the front page stuff. I definitely don’t speak for everyone(hell I don’t even speak for myself lol!) but it’s nice to have full difficulties when a bunch of people are over.

I believe C16 has his own thread with all his reductions on one page. Because I did not author any reductions I will not put them on the front page. Plus I’m continually updating and fixing issues on posted songs and if C16 does not keep up with all the corrections it will get confusing for everyone. My apologies proto

someone requested tired of sex. Also changed visualizer for IJTOTLOMD.

TrojanNemo
          Participant
            someone requested tired of sex. Also changed visualizer for IJTOTLOMD.

Use the split button on Visualizer for much easier to read text.

thanks for the tip TN

questionmark
            Participant

Tired of Sex, awesome!

Since you seem pretty responsive to requests, my most-wanted off Pinkerton is “Across the Sea.” I would be very excited to see that one :-)

Also, I love how in the case of “Photograph” and “Hold Me” you’ve released just the right tracks to get album sorting for the Green Album and Make Believe. Not sure if it’s deliberate, but it sure makes the huge selection of Weezer look more organized!

Across the sea is coming up for you!

Across the Sea is up, enjoy!

Also added OD and and Solo markers for Foolish Father

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 536 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button