weezer weezer weezer 2/23/2019 ☀High As A Kite☀

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 536 total)
  • Author

updated Keep Fishin and added Ruling Me

Hey, rolling green, I enjoyed lots of your Weezer Songs and I’ve been at their live show in Berlin.

They played this new song “Weekend Woman” for the first time live and I loved it from the first second!

Are there any plans to chart this great song?

BTW: Thanks for all these great Weezer stuff!

Weekend Woman is up! Enjoy Hamburgerjung!

Also update for Mexican Fender. Album title was misspelled which didn’t allow album Pacific Daydream to sort correctly.

hamburgerjung
    Participant

A dream has come true – thanks so much for doin’ that song! :excited:

I loved this one the first time I’ve heard it live on the Berlin concert last year!

Thanks again and keep your good work goin’ on! :dance:

hamburgerjung
      Participant

There is one more thing for the PS3 community regarding Africa:

The file name of this Weezer song is identically equal to the one of Totos original.

Is there a way of renaming the rb3con-file to e.g. “weezerafrica”?

Hamburger thanks for the information on Toto. updated with renamed file.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x29m8tii8uhrnao/weezerafrica_rb3con?dl=0

I Love the USA! Link below for explicit version. Happy 4th of July!!!

I Love The USA (explicit)

Atruejedi
        Participant

Hey fella. Just here to thank you but lament that I can’t fit all of your Weezer songs on my Wii because the file sizes are abnormally large. These songs should be like 5 or 8 MBs, but they’re always twice that, and I just can’t pack ’em in to my library, which makes me sad. Is there any particular reason for this?

Thank you for this awesome collection! Big weezer fan here and its quite a thrill to experience these on rock band! I’m actually trying to chart an alone 2 demo atm (my first custom).

Oddbrother
          Participant

Hey fella. Just here to thank you but lament that I can’t fit all of your Weezer songs on my Wii because the file sizes are abnormally large. These songs should be like 5 or 8 MBs, but they’re always twice that, and I just can’t pack ’em in to my library, which makes me sad. Is there any particular reason for this?

They’re bigger than that because of the audio. The MOGG for “I Love the USA” takes up over 10MB.

I think this is the reason. I try to use good quality audio files. If you or anyone has an idea to shrink things down I will try to help.

Thank you for this awesome collection! Big weezer fan here and its quite a thrill to experience these on rock band! I’m actually trying to chart an alone 2 demo atm (my first custom).

Awesome to hear, good luck with your first chart and feel free to reach out if you need help

Thank you again rolling green for all of the hard work!

“Longtime Sunshine” is up. Live version, increased volume as much as I could without clipping. Enjoy!

not weezer, oldie but goodie:

“Pure” by The Lightning Seeds

“My Best Friend”

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 536 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button