weezer weezer weezer 2/23/2019 ☀High As A Kite☀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 536 total)
  • Author

First and foremost thank you to this site and all who have contributed! As we all know making customs takes time and patience but even more effort to share and help each other out and for that I say thanks!

THE BLUE ALBUM

PINKTERTON

hlzhCY8.jpg

THE GREEN ALBUM

MALADROIT

K8vw5EO.jpg

MAKE BELIEVE

S2kdtOx.jpg

THE RED ALBUM

RADITUDE

HURLEY

1FryYN3.jpg

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT IN THE END

CHRISTMAS WITH WEEZER

THE WHITE ALBUM

8vehuAd.jpg

PACIFIC DAYDREAM

sdzzGBi.jpg

cRPdnjz.jpg

The Black Album

OM1yzy1.jpg

IcvXjgb.jpg

MISC WEEZER

NxYjVyc.jpg

SCOTT & RIVERS

スコット_と_リバース_

OTHER BANDS

5G447Sr.jpg

Nice song!

Try saying the name of this thread 10x fast!

questionmark
    Participant

I for one am EXTREMELY excited for any Weezer you care to post. Pink triangle is a GREAT start! Thanks!

Firstly thank you for sharing, its always nice to see full band customs. Only thing I would like to suggest if you could run them through CAT to do some reductions whilst you cleaning them up? Apart from that great stuff!

You know mr. Wally I tried to load CAT before but it would not work right with my version of reaper. Maybe ill give it a shot again. I first need to clean up and learn how to make the animations work better with the songs. Thanks for the suggestion.

You know mr. Wally I tried to load CAT before but it would not work right with my version of reaper. Maybe ill give it a shot again. I first need to clean up and learn how to make the animations work better with the songs. Thanks for the suggestion.

You really should use Reaper 4.22, if you have anything newer than that you risk charts getting messed up during MIDI export on top of the whole non-compatible business

TheOreo
      Participant

More Pinkerton is very, very welcome! I’ve never heard the radio remix till now though, the guitar sounds so.. slow.

Wow one of my favourite songs, off one of my favourite albums! So cool… really hope you can get CAT to work (None of my friends can play on expert, so that eliminates me picking this song when we play, still gonna download of course)

Frysdog, I never thought of it like that. I always suspected most who still play rockband is probably good enough to play =w= songs on expert. I’ll definitely try and do some reductions but it will slow the process of releasing songs.

More Pinkerton is very, very welcome! I’ve never heard the radio remix till now though, the guitar sounds so.. slow.

I don’t know if it’s slower but it’s definitely a better mix. I like the way the drums and guitar sound on the remix version. Everything sounds cleaner. There are subtle differences.

I’ll put up the good life radio remix up soon, also has a much better mix. Sound quality is improved compared to the album version.

Glad and surprised you guys enjoy it

I don’t know if it’s slower but it’s definitely a better mix. I like the way the drums and guitar sound on the remix version. Everything sounds cleaner. There are subtle differences.

I’ll put up the good life radio remix up soon, also has a much better mix. Sound quality is improved compared to the album version.

Glad and surprised you guys enjoy it

fwiw, my core friends can, but when we have parties(and yes somehow we do still 7 years later) most can’t play medium barely…especially when drinking everclear.

THANKS!!! for the song so fucking excited to play it going to right now!!!!

C16

I can run it through CAT for you if you don’t get it running. More Weezer is good!

Fuck it, I’m doing it now. But I can’t get Bass to reduce for the life of me!

And I did it. Here you go.

EDIT: Removed in favor of rolling green’s version.

I also fixed it so the album art matches the one already provided by existing DLC.

see, this is why I like this place. thanks C16 for the CAT reductions. I don’t know how you can do it from the con file but I appreciate it.

TrojanNemo
          Participant

By extracting the MIDI, running it through CAT then replacing it back in the CON. Same for album art.

What I don’t get is why Visualizer still shows Expert Only? On mobile so can’t check.

You’re Weezer is most definitely appreciated. Thanks for these!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 536 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button