StackOverflow’s Customs – Paper Mario Origami King Pack

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 313 total)
  • Author
    C16

HORY SHEET! If someone worked on vocals for Arlandria, I would download in a heart beat.

Also, *plug plug* the C3 Automation Tools are GREAT for doing a ton of reductions automatically, only requiring a little attention afterwards to really bring to true EMHX difficulties! It also does automatic animations and other stuff, and it all works in Reaper. Check the sticker and start using it! As someone who has never even charted a song or understood how Reaper worked, I managed to do EMHX reductions on at least 15 Expert Only songs, as well as add animations to a few songs I had saved but tucked away for polishing.

Plus, CONTools has a CAT EHM icon if you chose to do only that and want to let the rest of us know exactly what to expect.

Blink and Rise Against ftw!!!

If vocals happen to be charted one day, sure it’ll be so awesome!

would love to see vocals and harmonies on foo fighters and rise against songs!

Anonymous

Same. I only bother Full Band customs so would love to see the vocals charted or at least have “vocal placers” (Vocal placers being ‘talkies’).

StackOverflow0x
        Participant

Dumb is updated. Completely redone so it should be much more fun than before. Also, first post updated with everything released so far. Hopefully releases stay steadier for a while.

Any chance you could finish Heart’s All Gone by adding vocals?

C16

Foo Fighters>Blink 182

Almost Anything>Blink 182

StackOverflow0x
            Participant

Let’s not fight. I want vocals on all of these too, but I’d also rather they be done properly, and well.

So I finally got around to playing some of my customs and Arlandria’s audio was way bad. I’ve updated the custom with correct audio so there isn’t a full 2 seconds delay anymore.

StackOverflow0x
              Participant

2 more upgrades and reductions. I’d have 2 new songs to add on to this, but they’re not ready yet. :/

Download (Xbox) (Wii) (RPP)

-Redone tempo map – it’s a constant bpm!

-Updated Guitar, Bass, Keys tracks

-Added lower difficulties

-Updated Guitar, Bass, Keys tracks

-Updated, accurate Pro Keys, with reductions

-Added lower difficulties

Thanks for putting out that Megaman song, that’s pretty fun to play.

Have you considered charting any Phoenix Wright songs? That series has amazing music that seems like it’d be pretty Rock-Band-friendly

StackOverflow0x
                Participant

Back with 2 full bands. Go easy, it’s really my first time.

Video game music that gets charted is usually popular or memorable. This is neither. It’s just a nice rock mix of the original chip tune version.

Please tell me I’m the first to do this. I can’t keep pretending to chart vocals when it takes so long.

Nyxyxylyth
                  Participant

Your RPP link is the same as the Wii link. Can you update it so I can give it a once-over?

StackOverflow0x
                    Participant

Okay fixed. Don’t know why I keep messing that up.

Sideshow
                      Participant

Megaman 5 xbox link is actually the wii version.

StackOverflow0x
                        Participant

Wow, so many problems. I’m definitely not going to make that mistake next time. Fixed.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 313 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        Back to top button