StackOverflow’s Customs – Paper Mario Origami King Pack

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 313 total)
  • Author
    StackOverflow0x
    Participant

Wow, I completely forgot you did that song. It’s even in the database. *facepalm*

lol Yeah. I thought I checked all of them in the Database before starting too. Well, I certainly did not regret doing it. It’s been on my to-do list for a very long time.

Sideshow
      Participant

Preview videos for the Pennywise 5 pack are materializing on my youtube channel.

StackOverflow0x
        Participant

It’s that time of the month where new customs are out. Here is this month’s release.

This one was requested in the Song Requests forum. This song has 3 guitar solos!

Have you heard of this band called Out To Lunch? Of course you haven’t. So here’s their hit song from this year. I couldn’t even find lyrics for this song lol. Seems like lots of fun for all instruments. Credits to Sideshow for Drums. Watch the full band preview video here.

Did you know The Offspring covered Bad Religion’s song “No Control”? This chart is very, very similar to the original version that was RB2 DLC. Just some minor differences in the guitar, less variance in the bass since it’s hard to verify if it’s different. Vocals are pitched a bit higher and 2 or so words are pitched more different. Also, the harmonies I did for the original’s RBHP are included – also pitched up for this version. Watch the full band preview video here.

Any problems or errors? Let me know. I kept catching little mistakes every time I uploaded and I might have forgotten something.

Bansheeflyer

Hm. I’ll have to try the Bad Religion cover.

Thanks for the punk.

Sideshow
            Participant

Didn’t even realize Offspring covered a Bad Religion song. :bang:

At last!!!! Fall back down from Rancid, thank you very much good sir.

testing it as soon as I get home.

Downloaded these to try out…..Thanks for making these available.

StackOverflow0x
              Participant

Slowing things down with 2 new customs. I suppose they’re rock-inspired. And more mellow. Give them a shot!

First, another fan-favorite from Hyrule Warriors. Silent Guardians has a mysterious temple sound to it, but with some fun guitar parts in there. Since even with the multitrack, it’s impossible to figure out what the choir is singing, it felt best left on Keys. See the full chart here.

This is special to me for being my oldest custom that I started and never finished. Started almost 3 years ago to the day, it was in rough shape. And now, no more. Trauma Center was a surgical simulation game series for the Wii and DS, and this one released 10 years ago! The soft piano parts are the highlight here and they contrast well with the heavy, brief guitar parts for that final boss operation feel. See the full chart here.

And also, thanks to member Fat Ha1p3rt for suggesting a fix to one of my previous releases. Mrs. Robinson is updated with less ridiculously-fast animations. Thanks! And sorry I got to it so late.

StackOverflow0x
                Participant

And now I will quietly release one more custom. Another collaborative effort with Sideshow. Thanks so much!

I’ve wanted to get to this one for a while. I don’t know what this type of music would be classified as exactly, but comments from the developer say “His theme song is a guitar composition created with a duel from old Westerns in mind. Since it’s played on an acoustic guitar there’s a certain Spanish flavour to it.” at least for a variant of this.

At 5 minutes, it’s definitely one of my longer customs. It even has a beginning, middle, and end. It’s just great on everything. Guitar is quick, but steady, and with some really fast parts in between. Drums will have you all over the kit. Keys are sparse, but with lots of broken chords and some fast parts. Even Bass is great. This should be fun all around.

Here’s a video preview of the chart.

That looks like a lot of fun. Thanks!

StackOverflow0x
                  Participant

Now with 2 and half new releases!

There’s not a lot of NOFX available here, so here’s one song from their newest album. There’s also an alternative version where the intro and second verse are slightly different. Thanks to Sideshow for the Drums on that one.

Also, check out “The System” by The Black Pacific. They were a short-lived band featuring the lead singer of Pennywise. This is probably their most well-known song. I did chart the Drums entirely myself, so if it’s not right, let me know so I can fix it.

MrPrezident

Thanks, both great choices!

Keeping the content Canadian since 2017!

SomeOldGuys: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/someoldguys
                      MrPrezident: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/MrPrezident

Sideshow
                      Participant

Hooray for more NOFX!

StackOverflow0x
                        Participant

Well, well, 3 months later, here I am.

These may seem familiar. Due to popular demand, my old Everclear pack is updated (for the 4th time or whatever), hopefully for the last time. Now they’re all full band with all the bells and whistles. And to make it so it’s not literally the same releases, I’ve also included one more song from the album. Enjoy!

Edit: These are now uploaded on C3 again.

Thanks a ton for the update.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 313 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        Back to top button