StackOverflow’s Customs – Paper Mario Origami King Pack

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 313 total)
  • Author
    Sideshow
    Participant

One thing I forgot to mention was that the Blitzbob track didnt have any OD charted.

StackOverflow0x
      Participant
        One thing I forgot to mention was that the Blitzbob track didnt have any OD charted.

Yeah, I added it. Hopefully I did it correctly since it built without error. Still no Pro Drums though.

Sideshow
        Participant

I just played the song on Pro Drums and it doesnt need any tom markers because there arent any toms in the song. I was barely able to gold star the song with an FC. All I could recommend is to adjust the OD activations a little bit because I ended the song with a quarter bar left over.

RyanHYK
          Participant

So, I observed the guitar chart of “Hello Cruel World”, and that chart really needs work done on it. There are notes in spots where there don’t need to be notes (some mistimed, others just look like you’re making the song trickier than it needs to be), single notes that should be chords, a few pattern inconsistencies (listen to 1:45, 3:07, and 4:01 and tell me they’re not the same), and that solo.

StackOverflow0x
            Participant
              So, I observed the guitar chart of “Hello Cruel World”, and that chart really needs work done on it. There are notes in spots where there don’t need to be notes (some mistimed, others just look like you’re making the song trickier than it needs to be), single notes that should be chords, a few pattern inconsistencies (listen to 1:45, 3:07, and 4:01 and tell me they’re not the same), and that solo.

Okay, I see the rough spots you mention. I guess it still needs a lot of work for being essentially my first custom. However, I think there is still a noticeable sync issue through. Towards the end with the sustains, they certainly start to feel off as they’re not being held long enough at all. I’ll look into this more and push an update soon.

Sideshow
              Participant

And thank you for doing the first Bad Religion custom I could find for RB3. Even though I’m much more of a fan of their 80’s and early 90’s stuff I’m grateful to see somebody authoring one of my favorite bands.

StackOverflow0x
                Participant

More stuff is on the way, for sure. The next pack of songs I plan on releasing is some updates to songs in the old customs database. However, I also helped release 2 Pro Keys/Keys upgrades for RBHP in the meantime and a couple more are on the way. Check them out in the latest release.

Have you considered running these songs through the CAT tools to get reductions on them? Some good songs in here I would love to get if they had all difficulties!

StackOverflow0x
                  Participant

Yes. I will be doing that soon. I was going to add them manually at some point, but the new tools are just further incentive. I’m also working on my next pack, so the next update will be a little bigger.

StackOverflow0x
                    Participant

A quick, last-minute song I decided to chart.

Download (Xbox) (Wii) (RPP)

This is at least 1 of 3 customs I plan to release this week on top of an upcoming pack.

StackOverflow0x
                      Participant

Next up, True North.

Sideshow
                        Participant

I will be sure to play these new Bad Religion tracks as soon as possible. Your contributions are most welcome.

StackOverflow0x
                          Participant

Third song. Yeah, a video game track, I know. Supposedly it sounds kind of like Kasmir, though. It makes good use of all the main instruments in Rock Band, so I felt it was a good pick. Oh, and full multitrack. It’s GBA, so it practically rips and charts itself, which is kind of neat.

Sideshow
                            Participant

Great to see more video game material. Megaman is a great choice.

StackOverflow0x
                              Participant

Upgrades 5-Pack (4/7/14)

Here is an assortment of songs that previously only had Drums or needed a lot of work. Now with added or updated Guitar and Bass parts with lower difficulties. Great stuff!

Original drums chart by tlitd31

-Added Guitar and Bass parts.

-Added lower difficulties.

Original drums chart by tlitd31

-Adjusted tempo map.

Original drums chart by thespike

-Updated Guitar part.

-Added Bass part.

-Adjusted tempo map.

Original drums chart by ?(Who gave this one to me?)

Original drums chart by nickarg

-Redid Guitar part.

-Added Bass part.

-Adjusted tempo map.

You can’t even download some of these songs anymore! I’m saving them. Thanks to the godsend that is the C3 Automation Tools, reductions are easier than ever. Sure, I’d go back and update my first pack, but a lot of them really need more work before I do that. They’ll trickle out eventually with Nirvana’s Dumb being first since I’m farther ahead on that one.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 313 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              Back to top button