Ruggy’s PRO Upgrades Project

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Ruggy
    Participant

Awesome, I’ll wait until you complete RB1…so I can upgrade my Pro Guitar/Bass pack.

I’ve kinda finished already. Just need to release and record the previews but even this is something I can’t do atm. What kind of upgrades you have there? They’re from RB2? If you’re on C3’s Discord, you can call me there, my nickname’s Ruggy.

RainbowDash321
      Participant

I have RB1, RB2, LEGO RB, and other pro guitar/bass upgrades. I bundle Pro Guitar/Bass upgrade files into packs…no dta. I don’t use discord very often but you can PM me the Pro Guitar/Bass update complete files in zip folder and I’ll bundle them into packs. I tried bundle harmony files into RB3 pack…It showed up in the game but no luck. This can be done without merging upgrade files in songs.

Ruggy
        Participant

I have RB1, RB2, LEGO RB, and other pro guitar/bass upgrades. I bundle Pro Guitar/Bass upgrade files into packs…no dta. I don’t use discord very often but you can PM me the Pro Guitar/Bass update complete files in zip folder and I’ll bundle them into packs. I tried bundle harmony files into RB3 pack…It showed up in the game but no luck. This can be done without merging upgrade files in songs.

It is recommended that you don’t bundle my upgrades to make them work properly, the bundling let some dta info go in the progress, just place all separate CON files on the DLC folder and they should work just fine. Also, it’s easier if you want to delete a specific upgrade or merge Harmonies/Keys charts from RBHP.

RainbowDash321
          Participant

yeah…i can keep it seperate.

RainbowDash321
            Participant

Are you still going to upload the update on MEGA?

Ruggy
              Participant

Are you still going to upload the update on MEGA?

Yes. Why?

RainbowDash321
                Participant

I thought you were going stop putting on mega because of discord. This is where I download Pro Guitar/Bass. I’m pretty these charts need update and fixes. There are Pro Guitar/Bass for customs too but need to change IDs to work in the custom data base. The links are still working.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1roJrt5gegAb1UfqHopzcMis5hKebG_5t-c4C5UASV_o/edit#gid=0

JDK_13
                  Participant

I would KILL for Won’t Get Fooled Again soon!

Ruggy
                    Participant

I thought you were going stop putting on mega because of discord. This is where I download Pro Guitar/Bass. I’m pretty these charts need update and fixes. There are Pro Guitar/Bass for customs too but need to change IDs to work in the custom data base. The links are still working.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1roJrt5gegAb1UfqHopzcMis5hKebG_5t-c4C5UASV_o/edit#gid=0

No, I’ll still upload everything on MEGA, I have a text channel on Discord just to place updates and links like my spreadsheet and my MEGA folder, nothing that I won’t place here too. I’m aware of this spreadhsheet but I can’t just get these charts without permission of the authors, some authors might not agree with my changes as well, so when this happens, I create my own version.

Ruggy
                      Participant

I would KILL for Won’t Get Fooled Again soon!

Is this song from which game?

RainbowDash321
                        Participant

No, I’ll still upload everything on MEGA, I have a text channel on Discord just to place updates and links like my spreadsheet and my MEGA folder, nothing that I won’t place here too. I’m aware of this spreadhsheet but I can’t just get these charts without permission of the authors, some authors might not agree with my changes as well, so when this happens, I create my own version.

Ok. Well, if the authors don’t like changes then yeah just make your own instead.

The Other Side
                          Participant

Is this song from which game?

RB1. It also has a pro keys upgrade from RBHP, so Pro G/B would create a full RB3 version

Ruggy
                            Participant

Time for another update, but it’s not april fools, BELIEVE ME.

April 1st, 2019 – Rock Band Pack 02 (6 songs):

• Deep Purple – Highway Star ✪
                              • KISS – Detroit Rock City ✪
                              • Nine Inch Nails – The Hand That Feeds
                              • Nirvana – In Bloom
                              • Pixies – Wave of Mutilation
                              • Radiohead – Creep

= Originally from Rock Band: Harmonies Project

RainbowDash321
                              Participant

Nice. I can’t wait for more update release.

Ruggy
                                Participant

April 4th, 2019 – PRO Authors: jawnintendo Pack 01 (3 songs):

• Collective Soul – Shine
                                  • Smashing Pumpkins – Cherub Rock
                                  • Soundgarden – Jesus Christ Pose
                                Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Back to top button