What was your first Harmonix game?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    VreyIsGrey
    Participant

Rock Band 2. I played it when I was 5 or 6. I tried the drums, but I was really bad at it. Now I just can’t stop playing drums. In fact, I got a drumset a couple of years ago. Rock Band 2 is my favorite game to this day.

Dangus
      Participant

Pretty sure it was GH2, but decided to go back to GH1 and work my way up once I passed every song (didnt try to FC them or anything)

petergaveglia
        Participant

Rock band 2, in the beginning of september 2009. My dad got the instruments so we could play beatles rock band. I’ve been playing rock band since I was 6. Still obsessed

lifeismusic5
          Participant

For me, it all started with GH1. I didnt even know HMX had games before it. I had played Amplitude once though & it wasnt that good, glad they made GH. Now Rock Band was like finding a gold mine. Been stuck on Rock Band ever since & play Rock Band 3 religiously. I now have every single Guitar Hero game & Rock Band game on Xbox 360, but Rock Band 4 on PS4.

For me, it was The Beatles Rock Band for the wii In late 2009. Then track pack 1, Rock Band 3, Green Day Rock Band, Rock Band 2, so on and so forth. All of the games instroduced me to some rock legends and I’ve been playing Rock Band constantly ever since.

FujiSkunk
            Keymaster

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button