Songs you can’t believe haven’t been done yet?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 567 total)
  • Author

I’m surprised more Hoobastank songs haven’t been done, tbh. Especially The Reason. I’m surprised we had Without A Fight.

lifeismusic5
    Participant

I’m surprised more Hoobastank songs haven’t been done, tbh. Especially The Reason. I’m surprised we had Without A Fight.

Um… we had The Reason as a custom until it became official DLC for RB4. You can purchase it for RB4.

Um… we had The Reason as a custom until it became official DLC for RB4. You can purchase it for RB4.

Ah, well, it didn’t show up on the database anywhere when I typed in Hoobastank, and I don’t have RB4, just 3. So I didn’t know it became DLC. Are there any other sites that have databases for song searching?

naginalJJ
      Participant

Wikipedia

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Neither of the 2 Count Zero songs that were bonus songs in the first 2 GH games (Sail Your Ship By from GH1 and Radium Eyes from GH2). Hell, any of the bonus songs from those games that seem lost to time.

JohnSmith2007
        Participant

Linked Horizon – Shinzuo wo Sasageyo

lifeismusic5
          Participant

Neither of the 2 Count Zero songs that were bonus songs in the first 2 GH games (Sail Your Ship By from GH1 and Radium Eyes from GH2). Hell, any of the bonus songs from those games that seem lost to time.

Yeah it would be nice to finish off the setlist that isnt DLC for the Guitar Hero series. I know its pretty much only a few songs by this point but still.

Dangus
            Participant

I’ll be honest. I’m shocked we haven’t gotten newer Taylor swift as customs. I actually enjoy quite a few songs on the new album LOL.

Stone Temple Pilots – First Kiss on Mars

Stevie Wright – Evie (Part I, II & III)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hj8BRV8Jls

Classic from the 70’s with three distinct parts.

samjjones
              Participant

Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band – “Against The Wind”

Steve Miller Band – “Swingtown”

Dangus
                Participant

Sort of shocked when looking for it that Where Is the Love by the Black Eyed Peas was never created. Such a huge hit by them and great harmony opportunities.

limp bizkit – boiler

danzig- dominion, going down to die, sistinas,etc

Basedjayz
                  Participant

ok so its been a while since i’ve see this thread and i just scrolled through 25 pages and i cant believe no one has posted the one song that i believe was ranked 1 in the original rock band request tool on their website. It may be debatable but i believe it should be mentioned that

Erasure- Always has yet to be charted!! Please dont hate me for it but what do you guys think?

Atruejedi
                    Participant

Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band – “Against The Wind”

Sign me up.

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 567 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Back to top button