Songs you can’t believe haven’t been done yet?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 567 total)
  • Author
    hardcoredrummer
    Participant

Happy new years everyone! Also sorry if this has been covered. I saw a list of songs in a thread that said they were done.

I checked the database and the dlc lists to make sure it’s not paid dlc. But was “Kiss – Shout it out loud” created and if so why isn’t it listed?

thanks

Kramerika
      Participant

I’m exploring a lot of soft-rock classics, they are definitely on my radar.

Me too! I would love to see Making Love Out of Nothing at All Out of Love at the least. So many songs to do on my list though and so little time.

naginalJJ
        Participant

I’m gonna be honest, I’m a little shocked no one’s done “Toss a Coin to Your Witcher” yet

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I’m just getting into The Cure and downloaded all the customs (31 of them!!!!) and was shocked to not find “Lovesong” in there. I only knew like 3 Cure songs and that is the biggest.

Atruejedi
          Participant

I’m just getting into The Cure and downloaded all the customs (31 of them!!!!) and was shocked to not find “Lovesong” in there. I only knew like 3 Cure songs and that is the biggest.

Rock Band 4 DLC.

Rock Band 4 DLC.

Ah, I see. Usually lists the DLC in the artist search.

Several huge Depeche Mode songs that I’m surprised haven’t been done (It’s No Good, Strangelove)

ataeaf
            Participant

“Where Everybody Knows Your Name” by Gary Portnoy (Cheers theme song)

Sr.Moog
              Participant

Several huge Depeche Mode songs that I’m surprised haven’t been done (It’s No Good, Strangelove)

It’s No Good is on my Wip!

YoshiIsDaBomb
                Participant

Bob Dylan gets no love in this site. Not even his famous songs (Like a Rolling Stone, The Times They Are A-Changin’, Desolation Row, Subterranean Homesick Blues and Positively 4th Street) are in the database.

naginalJJ
                  Participant

Bob Dylan gets no love in this site. Not even his famous songs (Like a Rolling Stone, The Times They Are A-Changin’, Desolation Row, Subterranean Homesick Blues and Positively 4th Street) are in the database.

That’s because his vocals are a literal nightmare to chart

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

nsw1-6
                    Participant

That’s because his vocals are a literal nightmare to chart

I’d like to add that his music is probably an acquired taste, excluding his classic mid-60s albums. Good luck to whoever decides to chart Desolation Row or Sad-Eyed Lady, and more luck to those that play through such a custom.

murlatok
                      Participant

We’ve got Vengaboys, Eric Prydz, Gunther, Captain Jack, but there’s another note(cringe)worthy classic missed:

The Lawyer – I Wanna MMM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS5boLWIVPM

PS

Also this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMfxI3r_LyA

Modjo – Lady

Dash Riprock
                        Participant

Here’s a couple of ’70s classics from Babe Ruth that I’m surprised have not been attempted by someone. :sigh:

The Mexican

Wells Fargo

hardcoredrummer
                          Participant

surprised “running up that hill” isn’t done. just about all versions of the song are good. keyboards/piano in all of them; with varying levels of drums…

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 567 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          Back to top button