Sep 18, 2015 – Eighteen singles by eighteen authors

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    AddyMills
    Participant
      You are awesome AddyMilldike for resurrecting Rishloo “Freaks and Animals” from the RBN graves. :excited:

You’re most welcome! I also want to give a shoutout to Rishloo themselves, if it weren’t for their cooperation I would not have been able to release this great track this week!

Freaks and Animals is the best non-Feathergun Rishloo song too, hot damn. Good picks.

I’d give that to Alchemy Alice, but F&A is a very welcome addition to the RB library!

Thank you for –

Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes – “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life” – Takes me back to when my baby sitter used to watch Dirty Dancing all the time lol.

Bon Jovi – “Never Say Goodbye” – This will be an awesome encore song after closing time for my rock band parties!

Boston – “Don’t Look Back” – One of my most favorite guitar solos of all time is in this song, thank you so much!!!

David Bowie – “Golden Years” – Must have for all classic rock fans.

Eric Church – “Springsteen” – Very grateful to see a COUNTRY track! I truly beleive country is the most underrated not not supported genre by HMX. Everyone in the over 30 range is always asking me, any country tracks? Lol. They could make a lot of money if they were able to get some “new country” songs out there on there DLC. I do have both country discs and they are hit or miss. Anyway thank you for this track.

Morrissey – “We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful” – This is one of those, I know I have heard this song before but I cant put a name to it. Will be downloading.

Rishloo – “Freaks and Animals” – Never heard of this one but when I checked it out on Spotify before the video was uploaded I thought the intro guitar, and then vocals were really cool. So I will be adding this as well.

Again thank you to all the C3 contributors, thank you for keeping Rock Band alive! If it wasnt for you guys, I probably would have sold off all my hardware a long time ago.

BongOfDestiny
      Participant
        I seriously want to give bearz a huge round of applause for Cassandra Gemini. I was blown away when I saw that on the release list.

Seconding this. That came out of nowhere, man. Even Jarod turned me down when I suggested the song and he’s crazy enough to chart anything.

Eric Church! Very nice. My crew will like that one

Cassandra Gemini is now updated with a custom venue and some other small fixes, so if you’ve already downloaded it I recommend getting the new version.

Give clintilona’s Blind Guardian pick a go. Epic vocals.

Oh yeah, definitely!

I couldn’t have made it without help from you guys. Thanks.

People should give the drums and guitar a try as well. Not insanely difficult to play, but very, very fun, especially if you like to play 2x bass.

If people know what’s good for them, they should download all songs this week. So much good stuff to play…

WiNdER2k
        Participant

Is it normal that Kickapoo doesn’t appear in my list…I download it and she appear in my usb key but not in the game??

I delete it and reload it again and still doesn’t work !!

Thanks !!

samjjones
          Participant

Dammit, Brad Delp…I think I just blew out a vocal chord.

ManicPixieGirl
            Participant

What’s the right method to edit the notes in the mid so the change will show up in the game? I want to add a trill marker in the Boston song.

I seriously want to give bearz a huge round of applause for Cassandra Gemini. I was blown away when I saw that on the release list.

This. How many years did that take you?

A great week of releases.

Just a comment on “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life” why are the female parts missing when playing solo vocals? C3 has done other duets where all/most of the lyrics are in solo vocals.

Farottone
              Keymaster
                A great week of releases.

Just a comment on “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life” why are the female parts missing when playing solo vocals? C3 has done other duets where all/most of the lyrics are in solo vocals.

My bad, it’s fixed now.

LoserPerson
                Participant

Apparently Cassandra Gemini is too long for Phase Shift to handle. Can anyone make it into two parts so that its playable in Phase Shift? Also are any updates to song charts also updated for the Phase Shift links, since Supper’s Ready doesn’t have keys for me.

TrojanNemo
                  Participant
                    Apparently Cassandra Gemini is too long for Phase Shift to handle.

How so? What happens? Have you notified the Phase Shift devs? There’s no real reason for it to have a problem with a 32 minute song.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 83 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Back to top button