Sep 18, 2015 – Eighteen singles by eighteen authors

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • Author

1x or 2x bass? Solo or harmonies? I know for certain that 2x/harmonies is fine.

I think it was a fluke, I redownloaded and it seemed ok

With this attitude I’m sure somebody will honor your request!

I really hope so, last time i checked i did have permission and the stems to release Midnight Cemetery but never got around to doing it.

Also i don’t really want to make customs as i think HMX will stop following me on twitter if i do more customs.

But if i did release Midnight Cemetery then there would be 2 songs from the album, but the RBN release of Absolute was the ep one and not the album one.

And if Ten Forward was released then there would be 3.

I think it was a fluke, I redownloaded and it seemed ok

Glad to hear it. I hope you enjoyed it.

Nyxyxylyth
    Participant

Also i don’t really want to make customs as i think HMX will stop following me on twitter if i do more customs.

You talk more about making customs than anyone I know who doesn’t really want to make customs.

naginalJJ
      Participant

You talk more about making customs than anyone I know who doesn’t really want to make customs.

He’s also the most paranoid person on these forums when it comes to customs.

TrojanNemo
        Participant

Don’t worry, this Friday will make you cry regardless. It’s so beautiful.

So now that release is about to happen in a couple of hours, I got a sneak peek and this was my reaction.

That’s a famous scene from one of my all time favorite movies, Contact. If you don’t know it, then you don’t understand how big of a deal this is. If you do know the scene, know that it applies here perfectly.

I’ll post it on the release thread with the quote attached when it goes live.

Get hyped guys. Get hyped.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk Pro.

I knew not watching Contact with my grandparents was a mistake.

TrojanNemo
          Participant

Everyone should watch Contact. It’s a great movie on its own, and it set the precedence for a lot of ideas found in later Sci-Fi and space exploration movies. Also, Jodie Foster.

Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button