Rock Band Rivals – Crew Thread

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 102 total)
  • Author

If anyone is forming a PlayStation Crew feel free to add me at Storm-Iz-SiK (Keep in mind though… I am SCEE and we can’t purchase rivals yet)

Already in a crew on Xbox but if anyone wants to play when MP comes along or even just wants someone to taunt my GT is IMC

Ditg
    Participant

I also would like to join a crew from C3 land…..

Xbone: Ditg25

I prefer playing pro drums.

funkydunkleman
      Participant

Went ahead and created an X1 crew.

C3-Crew-v1-rb4con

I’m gonna send an invite to anyone who posted their GT here.

edit: It appears you must have an entry to the leaderboards to be in the system. Sent an invite to Ditg, but no one else showed up in the searches.

Kemiroch
        Participant

Cool Funky. Mine is, wait for it…

Kemiroch

Ditg
          Participant

I’m in……..

Brian
            Participant

I have a crew started if anyone was interested … called Vastly Dissappointing … let me know if anyone wants to join

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

funkydunkleman
              Participant

So the “unofficial” C3 crew has started off strong. We’re already four deep, including the likes of Kemiroch, Clintilona, and Ditg, and we’re currently the most successful crew from this site. :smug:

Anyone who is interested let me know, either by posting here or applying for the crew in game or in app.

The crew is C3-Crew-v1-rb4con. The requirements to join:

– Be a member here

– Own an Xbox One

– At one point been involved in authoring or playing RB3 customs

– Attempt to contribute in each weekly rivals challenge in some capacity. You don’t have to be a die hard player.

Once accepted, you will enjoy benefits such as:

– Being able to play in a pressure free environment

– Access to our in-app crew chat which may feature sexy singles from your area

– Playing with people you know you can trust to get the job done

– Unlimited breadsticks

Join today! or be dead to me

Jimi369

You had me at “unlimited breadsticks”.

Omenom

Sign me up! Joined another crew but would leave for this. Tag is: Tekno Junkie

funkydunkleman
                  Participant

This is the last call for the crew, the slightly modified C3_Crew_rb4con. There’s one spot left, and if there’s anyone here who is still interested, apply now. I’m getting bombarded with requests from strangers looking to join us, but right now I’ll hold the last spot for a member here.

Jimi369

Request finally sent.

funkydunkleman
                      Participant

Alright, so now we’re full up. We’ve got 5 C3ers, and 5 others who I don’t believe are C3, but seem like dedicated players anyway that found the crew. Obviously everyone here has pretty much guaranteed membership, but the other 5 will be judged on their participation week to week. If one of them stops contributing, I’ll kick ’em out and find a replacement.

We’re currently kicking some serious ass, due mostly to the dedication of clintilona, aka Yowza (currently responsible for 72% of our group XP), and now that we’re 10 deep we should be in great position to start next week’s challenge.

I’ll now stop posting in this thread and just leave it to the crew chat in the app.

Rockin Rindy
                        Participant

Well if someone opts out, I finally got it, only have guitar and pretty much just play guitar……so let me know tag here is same tag on xbone….

(looking at Band set later on, gotta save those pennies)

RR

funkydunkleman
                          Participant

Sent you an invite. Kicked out a random guy who only played one challenge song over the week.

is it possible to leave a crew? mostly gold stars on expert vox and ill be getting the 5 stars expert bass / guitar and a bit of drums here and there.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 102 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          Back to top button