Rock Band Rivals – Crew Thread

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 91 through 102 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Bansheeflyer

Hey guys, I’ve been upkeeping a Platinum crew on Xbox solo and would love to push to Diamond before the end of Season 0 – anybody keen to jump in with me? Send a PM if ya interested!

How the crap…I would never have the patience to grind that much alone.

TheOreo
      Participant

Haha to be honest it doesn’t feel like too much of a grind, I do have 1500 DLC so usually there’s plenty in the challenges to do, and sometimes my girlfriend helps out for some extra EXP. I never really feel like I’m playing for anything but fun! Would still love to jump in on a bigger crew though to get that damn Kitten shirt for season 1.

Sideshow
        Participant

I would love to join a C3 crew and hang out with all of you wonderful authors that I have met here over the years but I’m already in a crew with friends who I have known since the RB2 days of online.

My crew has been hanging in the Diamond tier for nearly all of season 0. Most of us play on the weekend to grind 100,000 xp in full band play. You can easily get 50,000 XP if you full band play with crew members for about 3 to 4 hours with only picking “w” songs that have not been played that week yet on expert difficulty. Of course it helps for someone to FC a song and for the band to gold star it to escalate xp.

We got into Bloodstone once and that was because a majority of the crew played at least 5 days that week and we super grinded the spotlight songs. It was a lot of work to get into Bloodstone and I honestly don’t have the time nor motivation to remain as a Bloodstone band every week. I am perfectly content staying as a Diamond band which means we only have to play on the weekends and post average spotlight song scores to never get demoted.

so what do we think of the new update to Rivals?

Bansheeflyer

Haha to be honest it doesn’t feel like too much of a grind, I do have 1500 DLC so usually there’s plenty in the challenges to do, and sometimes my girlfriend helps out for some extra EXP. I never really feel like I’m playing for anything but fun! Would still love to jump in on a bigger crew though to get that damn Kitten shirt for season 1.

Heh yeah I want the kitten shirt too…even if I’d never use it. Means I gotta keep grinding.

funkydunkleman
            Participant

The players who are still playing RB4 should we all pool together? In our group its pretty only me and Funky every week, not sure about the other but it sounds like TheOreo is keeping his ship alive and not sure about the other C3 group. Lets make one big c3 group for the people who are playing!

From the sounds of it, on Xbox, between the two C3 crews, it’s just us and Banshee (in the other crew) as the only active members. I could try and recruit people on reddit, but the goal was to play in a crew with other custom fans/creators. Sadly that hasn’t worked out. Also a crew with 2 of 9 members active isn’t very appealing to join. With the seasons starting up soon, it would be nice to have a more robust crew, cause we can only do so much.

I really don’t want to leave for another crew but I’m not sure how far the two of us can get.

From the sounds of it, on Xbox, between the two C3 crews, it’s just us and Banshee (in the other crew) as the only active members. I could try and recruit people on reddit, but the goal was to play in a crew with other custom fans/creators. Sadly that hasn’t worked out. Also a crew with 2 of 9 members active isn’t very appealing to join. With the seasons starting up soon, it would be nice to have a more robust crew, cause we can only do so much.

I really don’t want to leave for another crew but I’m not sure how far the two of us can get.

Well don’t worry about that mate, I’m not going anywhere, I’d rather play with 1 or 2 c3 members then a bunch of randoms. But if there are others here in the same boat as us it seems madness not to group up.

Bansheeflyer

Well don’t worry about that mate, I’m not going anywhere, I’d rather play with 1 or 2 c3 members then a bunch of randoms. But if there are others here in the same boat as us it seems madness not to group up.

I agree but at the same time leaving the official C3 group seems like betrayal. I’m among the elite in there. Gotta keep sucking up to the bosses haha.

I agree but at the same time leaving the official C3 group seems like betrayal. I’m among the elite in there. Gotta keep sucking up to the bosses haha.

Well other than the overlords do you have 2 spaces spare for me and funky? Obviously only if funky is up for it. We’re kind of a team now haha

beard216
                Participant

PS4 crew is going ok!

Anybody need a guy on ps4? Could do expert guitar/ bass and vocals xp

beard216
                  Participant

Anybody need a guy on ps4? Could do expert guitar/ bass and vocals xp

PS4 id: ziltoid216

Crew: C3-Crew-Beard&Pals

Much appreciated!
                  Viewing 12 posts - 91 through 102 (of 102 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Back to top button