RB:HP 12/12/14 Release – Snoop, The Who, CCR, STP

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Tried that, using the master package from the spreadsheet in the main RBHP thread, using the keys folder in optional upgrades. Played Foreplay about halfway through with no issues (although it loaded the 21 button chart and I have the 17 button controller, but I’m assuming the charter only made one version). I switched to pro bass to make sure it worked, and it did.

Played about half of Boulevard just fine on pro guitar then quit.

Played all the way through highway star on pro guitar, it worked fine. (It’s tier 1 though, I think that is probably an oversight)

Carry On Wayward Son still freezes on load.

ALso I just want to add I appreciate you checking up on stuff, I don’t want to seem like I’m being demanding or anything.

espher
    Participant

If tiers aren’t provided, I put a value of 1, as I have no idea as to the real tiering. Sometimes they are sent to me with tier values of 1. If you can tell me where they should rank relative to other charts, I don’t mind putting different values in the upgrades.dta files.

espher
      Participant

COWS should be fixed, now.

Yep it’s all good. Thanks for the fix.

C16

I removed the HARM3 on Highway Star since I didn’t want to wait for a fix on it. Works fine, at least on Harmonies. I don’t have a pro guitar to test that portion of it. Will you include whatever fixes you end up making in a future release?

espher
          Participant

I’m pretty sure the fixed files are up now, actually, unless I never did start that upload. I queued it up one night before going to bed.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button