Nunchuck and Sygenysis’ Customs Funhouse – April 18, 2018 Sublime, Luniz and Brewer & Shipley

Viewing 15 posts - 1,366 through 1,380 (of 3,780 total)
  • Author
    MattUF
    Participant

Awesome to see more Elton John and Phil Collins in the catalog! Thanks to all the collaborators!!

mcatrn
      Participant

Awesome. Thanks, guys!

samjjones
        Participant

Aw, come on…

I mean it’s one thing to say “It’s a shame to have no keys, given that Elton’s a famous player.”

But to say that there’s no point otherwise? It’s not that big of a stretch to think that other players might be interested in the song in general, or other instruments specifically. Especially vocals.

ESPECIALLY VOCALS.

I. Mean. Come. On. :brosius:

I’m pretty sure that if I sing “Your Song” to my wife while playing Rock Band that I can eventually get something out of it.

So from that point of view, this is a fantastic release.

musicgeekxyz
          Participant

Will there be Phase Shift Links soon?

C16

Figured it had to be something like that. Unfortunately, it will have to be yet another incomplete song I’ll have to pass on. Thanks for the clarification!

RB1, RB2 and RB4 standards have no keys. It’s hardly incomplete to the overall standard Rock Band has held over the last 9 years. I doubt you only play songs from 2010-2013’s releases.

SuD
              Participant

thanks for Elton John and Phil Collins! o/

Another awesome week.

Welcome back on board Farottone !! :haw:

Great stuff man !

Hey there Rockers,

We hope you had a great weekend. It is Monday and time for hints to this week’s release. Last Saturday’s release guest hosted by Farottone was great. Thank you Farottone, we are honored to be part of such a great project!!!

This week is another special week. This weekend marks our 1 year anniversary of this thread and it’s weekly releases, hints and all around good times. When we started this thread, we had no idea how long it would last. We made it an entire year, so far. Please don’t get frowny faces, we have no end in sight. We set out to be the best thread in the other customs forum and we work hard weekly to make that release the best we can. We so appreciate all the kindness we get here! All of that being said, let’s get on with the clues to this week’s special release.

Hint for song #1 – To start things off this week we have a rock track that reached #16 on the Billboard Hot 100 and reached #1 on Billboard’s Mainstream Rock chart. This artist returns to the Funhouse with a second track from the same album as the first track we released by this artist.

Hint for song #2 – Our next track was a huge success in the 90’s. It was the first hit for this MTV’s Best New Artist award winning band. You know it is cool because they mention Bob Dylan in the lyrics. I never knew the dude’s first name was Marty.

Hint for song #3 – This next offering is from one of the biggest bands on the planet. They have been in the news lately. This song was also once in the news as it was evidence in a murder trial. Rumour is that it is really about a dog.

Hint for song #4 – Our next catchy tune is from a British singer-songwriter. This song was a worldwide hit, topping charts in many countries. The song was inspired by being drunk and missing a train.

Hint for song #5 – This song was the first hit single for this band, in fact it hit #5 in the US. This classic song has been featured in many films, including Happy Gilmore and a deleted scene from Guardians of the Galaxy.

Hint for song #6 – This band is one of Sy’s favorites and they are returning to the Funhouse for a third track. This time with the title cut from their debut album. This metal outfit provides some excellent guitar work and is very fun in RB.

Please join us Saturday in celebrating this milestone. Best of luck on solving the trivia! Have a great week, see ya Saturday!

Remember to Rock Out… Life is Short

Again, thanks for all the excellent songs you gave us over nearly one tenth of a decade!

I think song #5 could be

Pilot – Magic

Song #3 – Used to love her – Guns and Roses

2 – Counting Crows – Mr. Jones

samjjones
                Participant

This is going to be a mega great week.

#4 is Budapest by George Ezra.

(Otherwise known in my family as “dear god not the a-deeby-doh song again.”)

glarms
                  Participant

#5 is Pilot – Magic

Viewing 15 posts - 1,366 through 1,380 (of 3,780 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Back to top button