Jun 19, 2015 – Sade, Whitesnake

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Farottone
    Keymaster

I’ll stick to the other customs thread instead. Much more satisfying :rock:

You say that like it’s a bad thing or it’s supposed to hurt us. We are very proud of our community of authors and we worked very hard to provide tools and docs to help new authors work on their favourite songs. So, yes, everybody, please DO download and play as much as you can from all the authors who post on the C3 forums, they definitely deserve the recognition.

ManicPixieGirl
      Participant
        This thread is bizarre. It’s like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

Oh since I like to be on topic … thanks once again C3 for the songs this week and for all the awesome music you bring us!

This is great! I loved what I started :excited:

Well not me, it was really started by calling something an “80s extrastravaganza” and then releasing songs that don’t even get airplay on an 80s station. If this was a regular week, I’d probably not care as usual, but false advertising man, false advertising! lol

it has probably been said a hundred times, but don’t be a dick when someone releases something (for free) that you don’t care about. i don’t go to game mod forums to say YOU WASTED TIME MAKING A PONY MOD FOR THIS GAME?? WOW ARE YOU STUPID. wow great another ryu for mugen there are 60 already why didnt you make a different character.

there are lots of c3 releases i don’t really care about, and that’s fine. no person is going to like everything that’s released. just don’t be a dick about it. ignore the thread and move on. “this sucks, make things i like instead” isn’t useful criticism for free releases

Farottone
        Keymaster
          just don’t be a dick about it.

This is the interwebs man, it just can’t be done.

espher
          Participant
            FujiSkunk
            Keymaster

Well not me, it was really started by calling something an “80s extrastravaganza” and then releasing songs that don’t even get airplay on an 80s station. If this was a regular week, I’d probably not care as usual, but false advertising man, false advertising! lol

Here’s your money back, now feel free to visit one of the competitors.

Farottone
              Keymaster

Here’s your money back, now feel free to visit one of the competitors.

Woah woah woah woah… (points to the sign saying “No refunds, no returns, no exceptions”)

ManicPixieGirl
                Participant

store credit?

FujiSkunk
                  Keymaster

Woah woah woah woah… (points to the sign saying “No refunds, no returns, no exceptions”)

Oops, sorry, boss. Won’t happen again.

But if I may…

Well not me, it was really started by calling something an “80s extrastravaganza” and then releasing songs that don’t even get airplay on an 80s station…

Heaven forbid we remember something from the ’80s beyond what the almighty IHeartRadio allows us to.

moc_os
                    Participant

what’s this 80’s radio station? is radio still a thing?

Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Back to top button