Events track supposedly missing but it’s not?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    SanicStudios
    Participant

Hi, been a while since I posted.

Didn’t get very far with this. Might pick it up again soon. What I don’t understand is that I used the RBN/RB3 template. Should it not already have been labelled correctly?

BornGamerRob
      Participant

Hi, been a while since I posted.

Didn’t get very far with this. Might pick it up again soon. What I don’t understand is that I used the RBN/RB3 template. Should it not already have been labelled correctly?

Use the C3 template. They are absolutely labeled correctly. Any missing things are things you removed on your own. Download them again if you have compromised them. Use the following forum thread as a refresher. They are under Custom Tools: http://customscreators.com/index.php?/topic/8997-list-of-all-authoring-stuff-reaper-magma-tutorials-etc/

Make also sure you are using REAPER 4.22.

I’ve had troubles in the past by using an updated REAPER version. RB3 was tailored for REAPER 4.22.

SanicStudios
        Participant

Using the correct version of REAPER now. Tried a chart of my own song and seem to be getting a lot further with it. Fixing up the events track right now then it should be good for testing.

SanicStudios
          Participant

OK erm. help.

Magma says MIDI header of track 5 is corrupt and then the compiler hangs

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button