Columbo’s Pro Guitar Upgrades (12/1 update)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author

I have done my best to keep the PRO files up to date and working. Many though are contributions and if I find a way to fix them up I do, but I cant vouch for missing files from someone else’s (even ziggy’s) packs.

There are also some conflicts with RBHP. Sometimes both will work, sometime both wont work together. We tried combining some together as a project, which as included in RBHP, but it was way too hard to troubleshoot. If it didnt work, it didnt work. And if it did work, it might break at a later date.

If you are not using RBHP, then this is even harder to troublshoot. I see from your picture that there are both PRO tracks and HARM tracks, so I’ll presume its an RBHP conflict.

As for the Green Day pack, I did “fix” 4 of the tracks myself, and those have special links on the Ziggy tab in the spreadsheet.

Thanks for answering. However, I just put the upgrades in the song files again, this time it did work. Everything’s ok, now.

I would also be happy if a previously asked question is answered – is there a similar “master list” for keys-upgrades?

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button