Columbo’s Pro Guitar Upgrades (12/1 update)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author

columbo 777 were u ever able to fix the sweet child of mine pro upgrade? I noticed there was an old post on this not working and you were going to try and fix it?

I am using the mjab30 version from the spreadsheet as far as I know…

Here is Point of Know Return, with MOST of the midi cleaned up (there are still 5-6 weird fret anomalies)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/x11ws … eturn_plus

this works with the RBHP upgrade for keys

sorry to be a pain in the ass but i redownloaded the sweet child of mine file from Cs and then the pro upgrade from mjab30 and it doesnt acknwledge the pro upgrade.

Troubleshooting time. Pull each file into Horizon and extract songs.dta and upgrades.dta. Each will have a SONG ID. Check them and report back. The CON will probably be something like far_sweetchildvx and the upgrades.dta could be, well, anything but. Based on what it is, we’ll make a decision as to the next step…

OK, I’m not sure which one is the song ID?

Here is the con

There are 2 sets of titles

the first is under the song name – far_sweetchildomine2.mid & far_sweetchildomine.mogg.

second set is under gen – far_sweetchildomine2.milo_xbox & far_sweetchildomine2_keep.png_xbox

Here is the upgrade

sweetchildomine_plus.mid

Looks like the upgrade should be renamed with a 2? If that is the case can that be done in Horizon?

Sideshow
    Participant
      OK, I’m not sure which one is the song ID?

Here is the con

There are 2 sets of titles

the first is under the song name – far_sweetchildomine2.mid & far_sweetchildomine.mogg.

second set is under gen – far_sweetchildomine2.milo_xbox & far_sweetchildomine2_keep.png_xbox

Here is the upgrade

sweetchildomine_plus.mid

Looks like the upgrade should be renamed with a 2? If that is the case can that be done in Horizon?

Download C3 Con Tools. It has a DTA editor of which you can change the song id. It also has the Pro Upgrade Bundler which you drag and drop the CON and the Pro Upgrade into and it merges them together.

It worked!!! All I did was take each file and use the Bundler to merge them together. Pretty easy. I’m not sure if anyone want this to post on the spreadsheet or anywhere else? If anyone tries to use them seperatley like I did they will not work. Let me know if anyone wants the file?

I appreciate all the help this stuff is totally new to me.

Did a couple of the Duran Duran tracks. Planet Earth is solid, Ordinary World is a swag on bass.

Booker T and the MGs – Green Onions

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0y1mj … nonionspro

Duran Duran – Hungry Like the Wolf

http://www.mediafire.com/download/v7bo5 … thewolfpro

Thanks again for working on these. I’ve been grabbing every custom pro upgrade I can find.

This is amazing and I’m so glad I’ve found it, given that I have a Fender Squier on the way to me and have already started downloading official DLC-upgrades as well as using the Harmonies Project-files… but is there a similar “master”-list for (Pro) Keys? ^^

I also note that the spreadsheet mentions the song “That’s What You Get” by Paramore but it’s nowhere in the ZIP-package. I also only find one of the “Viva La Gloria-songs” by Green Day and earlier versions of the ZIP doesn’t seem to contain those songs either…

More importantly, Ziggy-upgrades worked out just fine for songs from Green Day: RB and RB1 but aside from “Alive” by Pearl Jam, none of the other upgrades for RB2-songs managed to integrate, despite those songs clearly being written into their code? Just take a look…

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/525e9j2g9shgd7t/AADZakjkUVg9I3ZOqpkc4o9Sa?dl=0

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button