August 23, 2013 – Simple Plan, Beatles, Paul Simon, Alice Cooper, BOC, Twisted Sister

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Will deleting the song cache remove all my custom songs scores?

Except for the custom for Pink Floyd’s “Time”. For some reason my lovely gold stars stay there after every single cache removal. Anyone know why?

Awesomeness Detection is always enabled for “Time”, whether or not it’s selected.

You mind elaborating on what that means? I still have no clue what Awesomeness Detection does or why it’s in the game. Also, does this mean we can enable AD on other customs so our scores never go away?

Thanks

The blog post for this release hinted at New Found Glory customs being released, is that still happening?

Nyxyxylyth
    Participant
      You mind elaborating on what that means? I still have no clue what Awesomeness Detection does or why it’s in the game. Also, does this mean we can enable AD on other customs so our scores never go away?

Actually, Awesomeness Detection has been enabled by default for all C3 customs for a while, via C3 Magma. Enjoy!

pksage
      Keymaster
        The blog post for this release hinted at New Found Glory customs being released, is that still happening?

That was just pop-punk snark. At the time, there were no New Found Glory customs in the pipe. Right now, I honestly couldn’t say, I’ve been out for most of the last week or two.

Actually, Awesomeness Detection has been enabled by default for all C3 customs for a while, via C3 Magma. Enjoy!

:what:

Nice try, but I ran every single C3 custom through my Awesomeness Detection Detector and every single one came up negative. I guess we’ll never know why the score for the Time custom remains after cache delete, but every other custom score goes away.

Nyxyxylyth
        Participant

Nice try, but I ran every single C3 custom through my Awesomeness Detection Detector and every single one came up negative. I guess we’ll never know why the score for the Time custom remains after cache delete, but every other custom score goes away.

Sounds like you’re running the RB2 Detector. Also, AD has nothing to do with saving scores.

what is the purpose of the Awesomeness Detector?

That was just pop-punk snark. At the time, there were no New Found Glory customs in the pipe. Right now, I honestly couldn’t say, I’ve been out for most of the last week or two.

Awww, I was really excited for those. Not a lot of music that i usually listen to gets released here,so when stuff like that gets teased, I get really high hopes xD

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button