August 23, 2013 – Simple Plan, Beatles, Paul Simon, Alice Cooper, BOC, Twisted Sister

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    pksage
    Keymaster

Blog post: August 23, 2013 – Simple Plan 3-pack, “Across the Universe”, Paul Simon, and 3 FtV GH conversions!

Use this thread to provide feedback on any of the following songs:

• Alice Cooper – “No More Mr. Nice Guy” (TrojanNemo)
      • The Beatles – “Across the Universe” (Orange Harrison)
      • Blue Öyster Cult – “Burnin’ for You” (TrojanNemo)
      • Paul Simon – “Father and Daughter” (ws54)
      • Simple Plan – “Addicted” (RyanHYK)
      • Simple Plan – “I’d Do Anything” (RyanHYK)
      • Simple Plan – “Perfect” (RyanHYK)
      • Twisted Sister – “We’re Not Gonna Take It” (TrojanNemo)

Please use this thread for feedback and general discussion. To report a bug or other issue with these songs, visit the C3 Bug Tracker.

Hooray Burnin for You.

afcchamp88
      Participant

Hooray Across the Universe, my favorite Beatles tune. Thanks.

Farottone
        Keymaster

Very diverse week, congrats to all those involved! :excited:

Anonymous

Hold up hold up hold up!…

I already have Alice Cooper’s “No More Mr. Nice Guy” on my Xbox for quite a long time…

Also, yay! Another Beatles song.

Farottone
            Keymaster

I already have Alice Cooper’s “No More Mr. Nice Guy” on my Xbox for quite a long time…

But you don’t have the From the Vault release…

pksage
              Keymaster

I really need to start including summaries of the FtV changelogs in the blog post.

SWEET!!! A total win with every tune! Thanks again guys for making the “Coolest” video game live on!!

TrojanNemo
                Participant

But you don’t have the From the Vault release…

And this week specially, the differences are huge.

StackOverflow0x
                  Participant

Nice little release here. I like how some of the more popular tracks from GH6 were picked for this so I’m getting 3 of them. And with all the semi-frequent Beatles releases, I’m hoping this means “Eleanor Rigby” will soon be one of them.

And like always, Wii versions of this because why not.

Sideshow
                    Participant

Great FTV releases this week. I noticed Burnin for You has keys added from the previous version I had.

I noticed Burnin for You has keys added from the previous version I had.

Indeed. My version also only had 2-part harmonies where this now has three. Also, No More Mr. Nice Guy never had harmonies before. Plus, We’re Not Gonna Take It now has Pro Guitar & Bass. I’m sure I’m missing other upgrades to the tracks as well.

All in all, I am happy this week and am off to go play Across the Universe. Thanks to all involved!

Is Across the Universe a complete multi track or was just the guitar separated? I ask because I just sang it with the vocals completely turned down in game, as I always do, and the original vocal track was not altered in any way.

Thanks

Is Across the Universe a complete multi track or was just the guitar separated? I ask because I just sang it with the vocals completely turned down in game, as I always do, and the original vocal track was not altered in any way.

Thanks

I have the stems on my computer for Phase Shift ports. Seems OH left in a bunch of vocals bleed, but vocals are seperated completely.

TrojanNemo
                      Participant

The song has guitar and vocals only, so by separating the guitar you kinda get vocal stems. However, the process yielded only a good guitar stem, and that’s why OH put the vocals on backing tp avoid artifacting.

Point being the way the song is mixed is the optimal way.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Back to top button