Zebra WIP

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jerrylive365
    Participant

When I didn’t see any Zebra in the database I figured I would have to just go without. Then it dawned on me….people made the customs I’m downloading! I thought, why cant I try my hand at making a few myself?

So here we go…..

It’s my intention to chart a few Zebra songs, starting with “Tell Me What You Want”.

I figure since I really play the drums that perhaps this would be a good place to begin charting. With any luck I will do all difficulty levels, overdrive, etc.

I think my tempo map is as close as its gonna be, and my gems all seem lined up. Now for the fun part of lowering difficulties, testing and tweaking =)

After I get that portion down I’ll move on to lyrics, as this seems a little less stressful than doing the guitar parts (for now).

The tutorials have been a great help and all the messages in the authoring forum have been a big help too.

Learning this has been a lot of fun (also a bit frustrating) and very rewarding so far. I hope there is interest in this project.

Thanks!

Atruejedi
      Participant

I don’t know what a zebra is, but good luck! Many people here are very helpful, so don’t be shy if you can’t find the answers through a forum search or a CTRL+F in the documents.

jerrylive365
        Participant

Zebra is a 3 man band from the 70s-80s. Great sound, IMO! A little like Rush or Triumph, good hard rock.

Drums are complete on all levels! Plays great but needs a drum fill here and there, in expert level, to feel more full =)

Lyrics are next!

I love “Tell Me What You Want”, have wanted it in RB forever!

Soooooo happy to hear it’s being worked on! Woot!!!

jerrylive365
          Participant

Thx Zen. Me too =)

Got the drums part done, minus a few playtests and a tweek here and there. I should be able to tackle the final touches this weekend.

Working on vocals but not very thrilled with the results thus far :bang: so I think am just gonna upload the drums only version once its done so I can get some feedback.

If I don’t get very far anyone interested in charting some vocals (or guitar for that matter) for this track? :cool:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button