Yes Song Requests

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys, Here Are A Few Song Requests From The Band Yes

Don’t Kill The Whale

Rythem Of Love

Love Will Find A Way

The Calling

Perpetual Change (Ik We Have A Version Of This Song With Just Drums But Could Someone Maybe Chart It With Guitar And/Or Other instruments as well?)

nsw1-6
    Participant

The Calling will be out in due time. After the Zappa collabs is mostly completed, focus will shift to the Yes stuff I’m working on. I’ve already started working on some of the Yes stuff, so they may be out sooner.

I plan on finishing all of Tormato (including Don’t Kill The Whale) as mentioned in this thread: http://customscreators.com/index.php?/topic/14935-yesyears-the-yes-chronicles/

But the remaining songs from that album are not being currently worked on, so they are not listed.

AJFOne’s customs will also be full banded in due time, we’re just busy with stuff.

Not sure if these are on this person’s list, but someone/some people have a list for Yes: Chronicles.

I know NSW1-6 (Spelling?) has a large yes pack planned, and I’m pretty sure it is AFJOne23 that has the Yes: Chronicles thread.

Highjacking this thread to ask about an update to the King Crimson songs?!

AJFOne23
      Participant

in the future I want to update some songs to full band but nothing set in stone or scheduled

nsw1-6
        Participant

I’m updating Discipline, Frame By Frame and Indiscipline for my Discipline album pack. It’s currently taking a back seat to my other stuff. I had other songs OscarJ/Sideshow did listed on my WIP thread a few weeks ago, but purged it due to focus shifting. When I return to it, main focus would be finishing his songs from In The Wake Of Poseidon, Islands, Larks’ Tongues In Aspic, and Red

Cool

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button