Worst GH Cover?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    lifeismusic5
    Participant

Well, back at it again with another lame poll/question…

What’s the worst GH cover song (before GH3) that’s nowhere near as accurate?

I have 2 that always bother me, Killing In The Name & Laid To Rest.

Laid To Rest mainly because they simply couldn’t get the signature vocals.

Bansheeflyer

Can’t think of the worst but I really actually really liked the cover of “Sweet Child o’ Mine”. Possibly more so than the original.

I can with certainty tell you the worst Rock Band cover is “Tom Sawyer”.

worst rock band cover is definitely hard to handle

Bansheeflyer

I’ll agree, that one is pretty poor too.

Fat Halpert
          Participant

Beast and the Harlot for sure. Granted it probably isn’t the easiest song to cover, but oof.

You can reach me on Discord: Fat Halpert#3165

lifeismusic5
            Participant

Beast and the Harlot for sure. Granted it probably isn’t the easiest song to cover, but oof.

Oh yeah, it’s really not that good. the song is plagued by a bad Guitar, & honestly doesn’t sound anything like M. Shadows. I do think it’s not the worst, but my ex best friend knew right away that it was terrible & that they tried too hard.

lifeismusic5
              Participant

Can’t think of the worst but I really actually really liked the cover of “Sweet Child o’ Mine”. Possibly more so than the original.

Oh yeah, i agree. but Tom Sawyer is just… UGH THE VOCALS hahaha.

lifeismusic5
                Participant

worst rock band cover is definitely hard to handle

There’s not really many good covers, Black Sabbath has some bad covers on there…

Bansheeflyer

I dunno, the “Green Grass and High Tides” cover was really well done.

MrPrezident

The Wavegroup cover of “Queen Bitch” is excellent, but the Wavegroup version of “All The Young Dudes” is nothing at all like the original.

Keeping the content Canadian since 2017!

SomeOldGuys: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/someoldguys
                      MrPrezident: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/MrPrezident

lifeismusic5
                      Participant

I dunno, the “Green Grass and High Tides” cover was really well done.

That one truly gets a pass! Besides its so good that I dont think we need the original.

lifeismusic5
                        Participant

The Wavegroup cover of “Queen Bitch” is excellent, but the Wavegroup version of “All The Young Dudes” is nothing at all like the original.

I agree with that statement. One song that could of the been the original.

mrcoupdetat
                          Participant

Most definitely. Holy shit is that bad.

lifeismusic5
                            Participant

Most definitely. Holy shit is that bad.

Especially when Rush themselves couldnt even play it… you knows its a terrible cover 😂

Nirvana “Heart Shaped Box”, no offense but the vocals were fucking awful.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            Back to top button