Where do I get songs?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    MissingElements
    Participant

I have no idea where I’m supposed to get songs made from Rock Band: Harmonies Project. Please tell me where I can get them and put them in my Xbox.

TrojanNemo
      Participant

I could swear I saw espher reply to you with a direct link once already. But in any case:

You buy the songs from Harmonix. Once you have the songs, you get the upgrades from RBHP.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3355

Read that initial post, it has the links and all the information you need.

espher
        Participant

I didn’t, but Sideshow did:

Where can I download these songs from?

http://tiny.cc/RBHarmonies

These are not full song files. You must have purchased the original file off of Xbox Live then apply these upgrade files.

TrojanNemo
          Participant

There you go. I know I had seen that response before though. It’s pretty darn clear I think.

MissingElements
            Participant

Then I’m obviously confused, not retarded. How do I upgrade? Like what is the process?

MissingElements
              Participant

I have no idea where to start, I must be missing something.

TrojanNemo
                Participant

Read the post you were linked to . there are instructions. Still got questions? Ask them in that thread. That’s the whole point of having a dedicated thread.

Sideshow
                  Participant
                    I have no idea where to start, I must be missing something.

Check out the tutorial on youtube made by Espher. If you follow every step by step you should have no problems.

espher
                    Participant
                      Then I’m obviously confused, not retarded. How do I upgrade? Like what is the process?

You’re not the first person to be absolutely baffled by the concept of a spreadsheet, but I’m really not sure how to make it any easier beyond holding peoples’ hands and/or going to their house to do it for them. (Seriously, I get a lot of PMs and e-mails regarding this.)

There is a downloads tab on the bottom. If you click that, it takes you to a page with all the files you need, as well as links to a video tutorial and a written installation guide. The main landing page also has a link to the shitty video tutorial on the right-hand side.

MissingElements
                      Participant

Alright thank you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Back to top button