where can i find rock band 2 customs

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    amb
    Blocked

i know this dumb but where can i find the rock band 2 customs i dont own rb3 on xbox 360 :/ only on ps3 i tried making customs but failed :/ i own rb 2 on 360 my lil brother has an 360

TrojanNemo
      Participant

You won’t. To get customs working on PS3 you need a modified console, and 99% of customs out there are for RB3 as it is the better game by a large margin.

i know this dumb but where can i find the rock band 2 customs i dont own rb3 on xbox 360 :/ only on ps3 i tried making customs but failed :/

ebay is your friend, a xbox pretty cheap nowadays.

You want a Xbox for customs, I say that as someone who has done customs on every platform, the Xbox experience is simply the best and easiest

I recommend grabbing RB3 too if you want to play customs, although RB3 customs are simple to convert to RB2, the only advantage is to play online and its too time consuming to convert every song you’d ever want to play

amb
        Blocked

i am talking about the 360 i know you have to jail Break a ps3 i know that i am talking about doing 360 i tried stressed out & the 360 crashed >:/

amb
          Blocked

ebay is your friend, a xbox pretty cheap nowadays.

i order an copy of amazon i dont do ebay lol

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button