Where can I find RB Track Pack download codes?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

First off, don’t get me wrong: I don’t want to pirate anything, I fully intend to pay for the codes.

The thing is, I’m searching all over and I can only find people selling the Track Pack discs. But I don’t want the discs, just the export codes, because seeing as how I’ll be playing the songs on RB3 (and occasionally 1 and Lego), I don’t really have a reason to keep the discs around and I’m not sure if reselling them afterwards would be a good idea for the same reason (that, and I can’t really go to the post office right now with the situation as it is).

If anyone can direct me, I’ll appreciate it.

hardcoredrummer
    Participant

I think most people assume the codes have been used. So if you get a disc and you can use the code you could resell it. Proably wouldn’t even get much with the games so old now and on xbox 360.

A bunch of years back i got an AC/DC code on ebay. Think they even gave it to me for free as I said sell the disc i don’t want it just the code. Or perhaps I did buy it and said keep it anyway….but finding them with codes is probably rare. Also can you still pay to export them? I know green day is expired

From what I understood at Harmonix’s FAQ (link here), the Track Pack codes are still redeemable unlike the base games (thankfully I had all of them exported before, even if I didn’t use everything from Green Day or Blitz).

I thought I couldn’t say this before, but I asked because I actually got the AC/DC and Metal Packs through this method, and I wondered if the codes were still being offered by themselves.

RongoIK
      Participant

I guess the best option would be to buy the game brand new. Otherwise finding used games with the manuals could be a gamble.

jerrylive365
        Participant

I had luck buying used 360 Rock Band track packs at Gamestop that did not have used codes. Its a crap shoot but for a couple dollars it was worth it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button