Weird Customs Glitch and RB4 on RB3 glitch

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

So there’s two weird glitches on my wii, one where some songs freeze for a second rewind then keep going, and one where this massive repo of all my rbn songs, have to weird things, when you convert then, the songs.dta has two inputs and when you go to load them ingame some work and some don’t it’s so weird, it comes up with a screen that says, Please update to the newest version of Rock Band 3? Since when did a wii get a software update for a game? I am on 4.3U and I’m kinda just confused. I have some links to these files if that would help

Actually two more other things, when you wait long enough paused at the beginning it no longer freezes, which maybe leads to believe that the wii can’t load the songs fast enough, and what do you do if when you transfer a con file the song is bigger than 40 mb? I had this trouble with some pearl jam songs and other songs, because those are just big songs.

regularjphn
    Participant

For the first problem, any song that has over 10 separate tracks for instruments will cause stuttering and mid-song freezing on Wii. This is mostly an issue with Guitar Hero converts, as they often have 6 tracks for drums which usually bumps the track number to around 12-14. I suggest either downmixing the audio to stereo using the C3 Phase Shift converter and rebuilding the song in Magma or messing around with the multitracks in Audacity if Magma is able to separate the stems. If a song is over 40mb, I would once again suggest downmixing the audio using the Phase Shift converter and Magma if it is a single-track, but if you’d rather maintain the multitracks you’d need some experience in Audacity as stated before.

[LINKS REMOVED] in the frets link the downloads are further down, It happened with Jukebox Hero for me but I know it happens with some others

regularjphn
      Participant

Hey man, you’re gonna wanna take those links down. It’s against the rules to link to official DLC and RB4 files.

Bansheeflyer

Yeah let’s stop discussing pirating content please.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button