Visualizer Issues

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Brian
    Participant

Hi,

I am trying to use the visualizer but keep getting errors that values cannot be null.

I have newest version 395 downloaded.

Am I missing something on this ?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

TrojanNemo
      Participant

Sounds like you have a bad custom.

Sent from my LG V10 using Tapatalk

Brian
        Participant

I can’t load any customs into visualizer. .. that comes up as soon as I launch it from the tools. If I hold in enter it will clear the error about 20 times then I can load a custom and whole thing happens again while I hear the preview play.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

TrojanNemo
          Participant

That’s not normal. Visualizer is used the most of all the tools so if it was a problem with the software I would have heard about it before. It’s a problem on your end. Think really hard what is special or different on your end. Show me the exact error with all the details it gives you.

Brian
            Participant

Okay, I’ll see what I can do. It has always given me this issue. When I get to my computer next I’ll try to show you. Appreciate the responses ! Thank you

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Brian
              Participant

Alright, I am sorry, I am not sure how to upload pictures to show you the error. What is happening is it appears I am missing some sort of picture files or something similar.

I start visualizer and receive the error instantly

“There was an error: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: image.”

I have to hit enter 30 times to remove this message and be able to load a file into the visualizer.

Each time I hit enter another portion of the visualizer continues to fill in with the gray color.

When I load an item into visualizer I receive this same message over and over again while the music begins to play in the background.

The images will never load to show info on the song that was loaded into visualizer.

Any help is appreciated again. Sorry about not being able to figure out how to add images to show you the exact things.

Brian
                Participant

Also, I am running windows 10. And for some reason always have to find and move the KV.bin file otherwise I get an error til I move that to the main folder. Just FYI if that helps at all.

TrojanNemo
                  Participant

You are obviously not doing things correctly. Kv.bin is included with the program along with all the images it’s giving you errors for. You are experiencing a classic user error problem. Not a program problem.

Brian
                    Participant

I have KV.bin but have to move it into the folder with C3 tools program. When I just extract the files it doesn’t work. Once I move that file everything is fine. Can you tell me what images in general I should be looking for ?

I apologize for my user errors, but I am just trying to figure out a problem.

Thank you

Brian
                      Participant

I see what appears to be all the images in the main folder with the c3 program but not sure why visualizer has a problem with it ?

Brian
                        Participant

Okay, Just FYI for whatever reason, I guess I am the only one…. I had to move the KV.bin file to my main folder.

After that I had to take all the image files and move to the res folder.

Now all works well.

Guess… I just extracted them all to the wrong folders… but all is well now.

Thank you for the help…

TrojanNemo
                          Participant

Like I said, user error. You extracted all the files into one folder instead of extracting everything into the folder hierarchy its supposed to be in. You’re going to break a lot of other tools besides just Visualizer that way.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          Back to top button