Van Halen Tribute Pack

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    ScorpioVH5150
    Participant

Could someone please do a Van Halen pack or something sometime? He was my hero and today’s news has been gut wrenching. I know we have a lot of VH but anything would be cool. I love it all. Thanks everyone

YoshiIsDaBomb
      Participant

SomeOldGuys are planning on releasing customs for the remaining VH songs from Guitar Hero Van Halen. The songs were going to be released all at once but issues regarding them caused the songs to be released individually. Feel Your Love Tonight and Atomic Punk have already been released. I know the remaining songs are So This Is Love?, Beautiful Girls and Little Guitars. Perhaps they can rebrand these customs as tributes to Eddie.

It sucks to see him go…This year is already terrible and celebrity/icon deaths are just added insult to injury… Regardless, I think we’ll see some more VH customs. 

ScorpioVH5150
        Participant

8 minutes ago, YoshiIsDaBomb said:

SomeOldGuys are planning on releasing customs for the remaining VH songs from Guitar Hero Van Halen. The songs were going to be released all at once but issues regarding them caused the songs to be released individually. Feel Your Love Tonight and Atomic Punk have already been released. I know the remaining songs are So This Is Love?, Beautiful Girls and Little Guitars. Perhaps they can rebrand these customs as tributes to Eddie.

It’s strange you mention this, I feel like the full song list was posted at some point in the past (like years ago), because I have all the GHVH tunes in my setup

YoshiIsDaBomb
          Participant

It was posted by a different author. Straight up converts from the game. Some of the songs were not uploaded to the database and I think they are outdated.

rubydanger
            Participant

We have cleaned them up a bit more than the old converts I feel, and we are looking into a few more but kind of early to say.

nsw1-6
              Participant

Fortunately and strangely, I had been working on some VH tracks the past week and had decided about two/three days ago to go with a pack for this month, since I just want to get out of the way the songs. I will further push to finish up considering the news, maybe put one out this week assuming things go back to normal.

RainbowDash321
                Participant

5 hours ago, ScorpioVH5150 said:

Could someone please do a Van Halen pack or something sometime? He was my hero and today’s news has been gut wrenching. I know we have a lot of VH but anything would be cool. I love it all. Thanks everyone

Don’t worry man. I’m in the same boat.

smashboogie
                  Participant

RIP EVH

nsw1-6
                    Participant

A little late on this but I uploaded Little Dreamer to the new DB about an hour ago

https://db.c3universe.com/song/little-dreamer-27616/5f824b19278811.61102669

Hopefully, I’ll get On Fire or something else finished next.

YoshiIsDaBomb
                      Participant

That new DB looks fresh as hell! Thanks for making more Van Halen! I think we have almost the entirety of the tracks from their self-titled album (aside from Ain’t Talkin’ ’bout Love and Runnin with the Devil) on C3!

I just checked and the only song with a custom not yet made is “On Fire”. The last piece in the puzzle! Would make a great tribute to Eddie! Thanks!

nsw1-6
                        Participant

9 minutes ago, YoshiIsDaBomb said:

That new DB looks fresh as hell! Thanks for making more Van Halen! I think we have almost the entirety of the tracks from their self-titled album (aside from Ain’t Talkin’ ’bout Love and Runnin with the Devil) on C3!

I just checked and the only song with a custom not yet made is “On Fire”. The last piece in the puzzle! Would make a great tribute to Eddie! Thanks!

I have to only fix OD and do reductions at this point for that I think 

MrPrezident

I have a feeling your wish for a VH pack will be granted very very very soon.

Keeping the content Canadian since 2017!

SomeOldGuys: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/someoldguys
                            MrPrezident: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/MrPrezident

2 hours ago, MrPrezident said:

👁

ScorpioVH5150
                            Participant

On 10/25/2020 at 8:39 PM, MrPrezident said:

Mr. Prezident, is “very very very soon” almost here? 🙂

SomeOldGuys
                              Participant

Man I am so sorry, we actually released it a few weeks back but didn’t post anything about it.  Check the database.

We added

Beautiful Girls

Little Guitars

So This Is Love

Collab group made up of
                                Mr Prezident (Vocals and Keys), jksrb (Drums)
                                Jerrylive365 (Drums), rubydanger (Guitar, Bass, Vocals)
                                IaSg14 (Guitar and Bass), CapnKris (Venues)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              Back to top button