Uploading “new” custom

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bloosmurf
    Participant

Wonder if anyone has encountered this.

I collaborated with someone to finish a song for them: Counting Crows – Round Here. There’s already a drums only copy of it in the database – but it was flagged by mods for missing content like drum fills and stuff like that. I’ve been unable to get that person to upload the full band version that I finished, so decided it was time to upload it myself.

Now, I cannot get it to upload to the c3 universe file hosting page. It kicks back an error and tells me to use the “Upload new version” option since there’s already a song of that title in the database. Since the original is not mine, that option doesn’t exist in my dashboard. It looks like there’s an option on the song page to upload a new version, but when I click on that, I am sent back to my c3 universe dashboard, where I’ve already tried uploading it.

Ideas?

bloosmurf
      Participant

So, it turns out it was an issue with errors that had been generated and saved that I couldn’t get past. Fujuskunk cleared them out and I was able to get it posted. The metadata still shows the info for the old version of the song, which is a known bug they’re working on fixing.

Caserol23
        Participant

what the hell upload button was right on page now, i’ve been really pissed of that button to upload my content now, i think that our DB is broken, but some folks still uploading their customs…

my question is still can’t answered yet…

FB: /Official.Caserol23

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button