Upgrading drum module for rockband 3

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    joeym71
    Participant

Just curious from other players out there. Is there any benefit to upgrading my drum module from a Roland td-3? Would it help with extra notes or with having to flam double cymbal hits on Xbox?

Shroud
      Participant

I think those kinds of problems can be solved or mitigated by changing settings such as sensitivity, crosstalk cancellation etc. Different modules may have different/better settings, but I would try harder with your current module first.

In addition, swapping cables and pads can find out if dropping notes are instead caused by a degraded sensor or cable, which obviously a new module would not fix.

joeym71
        Participant

Ive been battling this issue for years and maybe 8 months ago got it working decently. But I bought a brand new Roland pdx-12 and now my whole drum set is going haywire no matter what I do with xtalk and sensitivity. So thats what has me at wits end. Also, I meant to say it hits extra notes, not dropping notes. You never see a missed note on the drum track but it still misses.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button