Twenty one pilots

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Can someone please make as many twenty one pilots songs as you can, I know there are a few there, but it’d be great to play, tear in my heart, or the judge, and many others, if you can please do this, my 3 sisters also want this

Fat Halpert
    Participant

Tear in my Heart is phenomenal, and I’d love to see it get a full band upgrade.

You can reach me on Discord: Fat Halpert#3165

Tear in my Heart is phenomenal, and I’d love to see it get a full band upgrade.

I agree, I love it so much, and I use a microphone stand so i could play Josh on the drums and tyler while singing it!

naav
      Participant

Well, I made a discography project for this very band! I’m planning on having every song done by April or May of next year. It’ll take a lot of hard work and dedication, but if everyone contributes efficiently, we can reach this goal.

Here’s the forum post:

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/topic/14358-twenty-one-pilots-rock-band/?hl=%2Btwenty+%2Bpilots

Here’s the spreadsheet of the full discography:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dNps5QYe4793QIdRSalaxDMDZsH5xLmaG5vHyFZqU4s/edit#gid=438875486

Fat Halpert
        Participant

I’m glad Stressed Out made it to release before it became DLC. Although I know it’s only a matter of time until Ride ends up in RB4

You can reach me on Discord: Fat Halpert#3165

naav
          Participant

I’m glad Stressed Out made it to release before it became DLC. Although I know it’s only a matter of time until Ride ends up in RB4

I really don’t want it to. Lack of keys will ruin it, as usual.

MissingElements
            Participant

+1 on “Tear In My Heart”.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button