TomGuy’s Full Band Customs & Converts – 7/2/21 (SONG UPDATE!!!!)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 211 total)
  • Author
    DatBlizz
    Participant

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for “Waiting”!!! Now if only someone would be kind enough to add pitched vocals, I would be just over the moon with gratefulness.

I’ve wanted to play Waiting for a long time. You’re doing great so far.

great job on waiting!

TomGuy
      Participant

Thanks all for the kind words!

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for “Waiting”!!! Now if only someone would be kind enough to add pitched vocals, I would be just over the moon with gratefulness.

Once I get through releasing these customs, I’ll be slowing down my production and I’ll see if I can focus on pitched vocals. My few attempts when I first started turned out catastrophic, but I may give it another whirl later.

Jonztu
        Participant

Thanks for your customs. You have a great taste. Anberlin, Bayside, MCR and now Green Day!

Keep up the good work!

TomGuy
          Participant

NEW SONG

Of Monsters and Men – Little Talks

CON

RPP+Audio

Here’s another artist that hasn’t been represented in Rock Band yet, Of Monsters and Men! This is the song that put them on the map, Little Talks. This is a really easy song on all difficulties. But the bass is rather boring, unfortunately.

The vocals MAY be a little off, let me know if it’s a real issue. Enjoy!

rezavakili
            Participant

I played through most of your releases today and they are all a lot of fun, especially the ‘Say It’ song. I am socked that wasn’t a huge international hit. Keep up the awesome work.

Thank you for of monsters and men! That song is long overdue!!

TomGuy
              Participant

NEW SONG

Sum 41 – The Hell Song

CON

RPP+Audio

For my next song, I bring you the opening track to Sum 41’s second album Does This Look Infected, the Hell Song. This song would have made a great addition to the RB library and now it is! Lots of fast drumming, and one of the more difficult solos I’ve authored (still not that tough).

Enjoy!

It amazes me that The Hell Song was never officially released. Thanks!!

NEW SONG

Of Monsters and Men – Little Talks

CON

RPP+Audio

Here’s another artist that hasn’t been represented in Rock Band yet, Of Monsters and Men! This is the song that put them on the map, Little Talks. This is a really easy song on all difficulties. But the bass is rather boring, unfortunately.

The vocals MAY be a little off, let me know if it’s a real issue. Enjoy!

So, there are no harmonies/pitched vocals for this song? Like how there is a guy and girl alternating in parts of the song makes it seem like the perfect candidate for harmonies! Thanks for the song but I hope someone can add this!

TomGuy
                Participant
                  So, there are no harmonies/pitched vocals for this song? Like how there is a guy and girl alternating in parts of the song makes it seem like the perfect candidate for harmonies! Thanks for the song but I hope someone can add this!

If I were better at pitched vocals, I would have done harmonies. Alas, I am not. If anyone does want to try their hand at it, all my songs have the REAPER files where you can change whatever you want to it in a link next to the CON file.

TomGuy
                  Participant

Hey everyone! It seems my 2 week marathon of releases is going to come to an early end. I had some issues with some of the songs I was working on and have not been able to finish them in time. So, instead of rushing and putting out a crap product, I’m going to finish those songs up and release them some time next week.

Thanks everyone for all your downloads and all your support. Hopefully I’ll have something out next week.

Thanks for all the great stuff in this first part of the marathon! Especially for Sum 41 and Of Monsters and Men.

Thanks for Waiting and The Hell Song, bro!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 211 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Back to top button