This new Ghost track tho

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    beard216
    Participant

Chainsaw Octopus
      Participant

đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť

I can’t wait for the new album.

Sideshow
        Participant

We get a new leader now Cardinal Copia. I’m suprised Ghost is releasing a new album this soon but I’m all for it. The new single sounds great to me.

beard216
          Participant

We get a new leader now Cardinal Copia. I’m suprised Ghost is releasing a new album this soon but I’m all for it. The new single sounds great to me.

The album is called “Prequelle”. I’m guessing this is the build up to Cardinal Copia becoming Papa Emeritus IV.

Sideshow
            Participant

The album is called “Prequelle”. I’m guessing this is the build up to Cardinal Copia becoming Papa Emeritus IV.

Papa seems to change for every album so it’s time for the 4th incarnation. I wonder if Chainsaw Octopus is already charting Rats?

beard216
              Participant

Papa seems to change for every album so it’s time for the 4th incarnation. I wonder if Chainsaw Octopus is already charting Rats?

Well if i’m not mistaken, in the Catholic church, the step after Cardinal is Pope. So that’s why I’m thinking Copia could become the new “anti-pope” aka Papa. ,,/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button