The Used – All That I’ve Got, coming soon!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tenswired
    Participant

This will be my first custom, I hope to have it out within a week. I’m also planning on charting the entire In Love and Death album, so if anyone is already in progress on any of them let me know to save us both some work. I’m excited, hope you guys enjoy!

tenswired
      Participant

Just an update if anyone cares. I have finished 5 songs from the In Love and Death album by The Used, as well as 8 other songs from various bands. Still waiting to be “verified” by an Admin so I can upload these songs. I’ve been waiting almost 2 months now to be verified so I guess I’ll have a ton of songs to drop if that ever happens.

Dangus
        Participant

I love All That I’ve Got. Hopefully you get verified soon!

Nintendo113
          Participant

Just gotta take a second to thank you! I had been wanting “I Caught Fire” for a long time. Great chart! I was a little worried since it was your first go at making customs but they’re awesome, great job.

tenswired
            Participant

Thank you! I want to chart the whole album eventually, but I’ve got a lot of other stuff in the works too. Sorry for the late reply, everyone is in Discord now so I barely log into my account on here. Thanks again!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button