The Sheep Queen Experiment, NEWS!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    TheSheepQueen
    Participant

Hello people!

Today, 10/1 is the release day of my new album, for which I have been working on for a lot of time, in northern France, in southern France and in Japan, Mutton Peregrinations!

The album features 11 songs for almost 38 minutes of music, featuring many many genres, such as prog rock, french house, vaporwave and pop!

But without further a do, here is the download link, I hope you’ll enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed making it!

https://mega.nz/#!ytASAKiR!nFBQQeCKUMrP9aV6mz922Mv3YpzJfxqkOPrPElRbGek

Album facts (SPOILERS!) :

-The album cover is a picture I took of the Pau Castle, which is Henry IV’s birthplace

-The sample at the end of ハイデガー / 肉と一緒に家111 comes from an interview of my philosophy teacher

-ParisubwaY was inspired by Kraftwerk’s Tour De France album

-The Time Song was inspired by the Animal Crossing soundtrack

-The Time Song was inspired by 6:00 in the morning and 私のおっぱいを食べます by bunnies

-Stranded in A Crowd is dedicated to a friend

-I always wanted to do a triangle solo, so there you go

-I changed the Ajil Khayalt keyboard notes after finishing because I thought they reminded me too much of Stairway To Heaven

-The thunder crash between the sections in Cut! is actually a saturated recording of a needle drop on my From Genesis To Revelation record

Music videos:

Cut!

Dichujustealmachi

ハイデガー / 肉と一緒に家111

MFX
      Participant

Huh, you really got that lo-tek game-music vibe going at times. Quite a nostalgic sound!

Listened straight all the way through. Thought it would be a bit too “throwback” for me at first (having lived through those eras of music technology myself!), but it wound up a pleasing vibe while I caught up on correspondence.

Thanks for sharing! Keep on creating!

TheWay123
        Participant

Will some of these be authored for RB3?

One of the community managers and the main tournament organizer over at SpinShare. Also somewhat decent at charting for RB3 I think.

TheSheepQueen
          Participant

Huh, you really got that lo-tek game-music vibe going at times. Quite a nostalgic sound!

Listened straight all the way through. Thought it would be a bit too “throwback” for me at first (having lived through those eras of music technology myself!), but it wound up a pleasing vibe while I caught up on correspondence.

Thanks for sharing! Keep on creating!

Thank you for the feedback, it’s really heartwarming!

Will some of these be authored for RB3?

Probably Stranded In A Crowd, The 5 Holy Demons and Peregrinations. That would make a good 3 pack yeah

Farottone
            Keymaster

I wish you all the best, if you ever release any of your music as paid content, let us: I for one will surely support you.

TheSheepQueen
              Participant

I wish you all the best, if you ever release any of your music as paid content, let us: I for one will surely support you.

Thank you! I am in the process of submitting my songs to the SACEM, so they will be copyrighted! Then I will need to get me some better mixing skills, and a re-release later, I’ll probably try to submit my songs to iTunes!

TheSheepQueen
                Participant

Just letting you guys know I made an EP called “From Pudong to Kansai” which I should release soon!

It features 6 tracks: 4 original ones, a nursery medley (The metal way) and a Don McLean cover

So if you guys like hipster new wave, power ballads, serious songs about mobbing, 9/11 references, row, row, rowing boats and babies counting their toes, I hope you will like this!

TheSheepQueen
                  Participant
                    TheSheepQueen
                    Participant

Quick poll: Would anyone be interested in having songs from the last EP as customs?

TheSheepQueen
                      Participant

THE NEW SONG, WON’T STOP, CAN’T STOP

TheSheepQueen
                        Participant

Just thought I might share this before I Shrek myself

https://soundcloud.com/user-674765110/the-sheep-queen-experiment-the-all-star-jam

Farottone
                          Keymaster

That’s actually pretty interesting!

TheSheepQueen
                            Participant

That’s actually pretty interesting!

Thank you!

That song is actually about 5 minutes of putting everything together, and 4 hours of searching for songs with the same BPM, YES, I WENT THROUGH THE 152 PAGES OF A BPM DATABASE FOR THAT SONG

TheSheepQueen
                              Participant

NO NEWS EVERYONE!

I’m not gonna drop soon an album of something I haven’t done in the past years, when I didn’t start making music. I don’t introduce to you to

“Not My Music Not Made By Me”!

This is not a mashup album and it does not ask you what Nine Inch Nails would have not sounded like when not put on no Katy Perry instrumental

But it also doesn’t include LMFAO, Foo Fighters, Gorillaz, Public Enemy, and ABSOLUTELY NOT Smash Mouth.

Don’t stay tuned, there is nothing coming!

TheSheepQueen
                                Participant
                                Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Back to top button