The new database is in beta version, new Internet address!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Farottone
    Keymaster

As you know the old database isn’t accessible anymore, and that’s because we are releasing the NEW C3 Database! It is now public and is currently close to be out of the beta stages. Head on over to https://db.c3universe.com/songs to browse the all new interface and discover all new features! And if you want to help us out with finding problems with the database, please join our dedicated Discord: https://discord.gg/5PHYq9

See you there!

Carlos
      Participant

Could you update the Discord link? It’s not valid anymore:/

themiddlehalf
        Participant

If the discord is gone, can we post issues here?

julian-w
          Participant

Is it just for me or is the database unusable slow?

Rulas
            Participant

Not just you
              I’m also unable to download any of the authoring tools, if anyone has a mirror it would be greatly appreciated

MacDuff20
              Participant

Same for me. Everything is slow.
                I cannot download any songs from the database. Any admin has an explanation?

Thanks

Kramerika
                Participant

Same experience. I can view the database and songs although very slow. It’s always been a bit slow for me though. The difference is that I can’t download anything now. It will always time out.

Jamesbenzo11
                  Participant

hey there everyone!! is the issue solved now?

MacDuff20
                    Participant

Yes the issue has been solved! Thanks!

BlueEyedDrummer28
                      Participant

I want a login code for db c3universe. I have not been able to login since switch of first servers. I truly miss every 20k+ songs actually available. when they took pksage down, those songs are no longer available in servers now. I need a login Token please. I never got mine

MacDuff20
                        Participant

You can get your token at the bottom of this rythm gaming website. Click on “Click to read your C3U Token”

FujiSkunk
                          Keymaster

Also be aware you don’t have to log into the new database just to download customs. You should be able to download to your heart’s content just from the new DB’s search page:

https://db.c3universe.com/songs

fizersur
                            Participant

Is it just for me or is the database unusable slow? tellculvers

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by fizersur.
                              Dangus
                              Participant

Is it just for me or is the database unusable slow? tellculvers

It’s not just you lol. It’s really bad on mobile now.

YougottaMove1999
                                Participant

love the new site, but only 1 thing (and don’t know if that is the right place – tell me if not and I will do it), can we have it where in the search field for looking for songs, you can just type into it again, and it will start a new search? As it stands, you have to X out of the previous search, wait for a reload and then try the next search. kinda feel like that would cut down on some serious searching time. But, otherwise, thank you for making this great site, and for the joy it brings.

What the world needs now...is more disco. And, let's ban percussion sections, does anyone like them? NO! Having a spot to enjoy the song, and more importantly, go drab a refill on your drink is wayyy better, without grunting into your mic (had to find the hard way main button works insanely better - not in manual). Plus, stop it with the crazy intense background, you can't read the lyrics. You know who you are, stop giving the kids seizures. not cool. Also, the Novelty genre should be abolished, and disco

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Back to top button