The Masters Project: Songs In Rock Band That Haven’t Gotten Their Original/Studio Versions Made as a Custom

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    YoshiIsDaBomb
    Participant

I’ve compiled a sheet of songs featured in Rock Band that use a cover, live, or re-recorded version of their song that have not yet gotten a custom for original versions and I would really like to see people make customs.

***NOTE: THIS SHEET DOES NOT CONTAIN RBN SONGS THAT HAVE YET TO BE RELEASED IN RB4. I AM CONSIDERING MAKING A SEPARATE LIST FOR THAT SOME OTHER DAY***

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DTVA4LzMKt3n_FN9mXVti7UBd2pfLLvymdKEYYgE0P0/edit?usp=sharing

A collaborative effort would be appreciated, not just one person doing all of the work. I prefer all of the customs to be full band, with either auto or certified reductions made. Hope this gets completed soon!

Fat Halpert
      Participant

Nice list, thanks for going to the trouble. The re-recordings don’t bother me too much, but the covers definitely bug me. War Pigs is another one that you could add if you’re making a comprehensive list.

You can reach me on Discord: Fat Halpert#3165

YoshiIsDaBomb
        Participant

Nice list, thanks for going to the trouble. The re-recordings don’t bother me too much, but the covers definitely bug me. War Pigs is another one that you could add if you’re making a comprehensive list.

Someone already made a custom for War Pigs.

Right here

Atruejedi
          Participant

The live version of Drunken Lullabies is the definitive version, heretic.

Even moreso with Frampton!!! Listen to the studio version and tell me why you would want it.

But yeah, the live Supersonic by Oasis is crap. And interesting list! Thanks for the knowledge.

rubydanger
            Participant

Even moreso with Frampton!!! Listen to the studio version and tell me why you would want it.

LOL – It’s like requesting a studio version of Bennie and the Jets

I can say I know of few of these are indeed in the works on some WIP pages like

Kiss – 100,000 Years

AC/DC – all of them (gonna be finishing the discography next)

YoshiIsDaBomb
              Participant

But yeah, the live Supersonic by Oasis is crap. And interesting list! Thanks for the knowledge.

It is? Honestly I’ve never listened to either songs. I just searched for which songs were live versions and just put them on the list. Apologies if that ticked you off. But thanks for sharing your opinion.

YoshiIsDaBomb
                Participant

LOL – It’s like requesting a studio version of Bennie and the Jets

I can say I know of few of these are indeed in the works on some WIP pages like

Kiss – 100,000 Years

AC/DC – all of them (gonna be finishing the discography next)

Haha I already know Bennie and the Jets is a live song. It’s one of my favorite Elton John songs.

But it’s nice to see some work being done! Thanks!

Mr. Person
                  Participant

I’d also like to mention I Got You (I Feel Good) by James Brown. The version on the RB3 disc is different from the original in pretty much every way.

YoshiIsDaBomb
                    Participant

I’d also like to mention I Got You (I Feel Good) by James Brown. The version on the RB3 disc is different from the original in pretty much every way.

YoshiIsDaBomb
                      Participant

Yes that’s true. I’ll add it to the list. Thanks for telling me.

ataeaf
                        Participant

The studio version of Time Bomb has already been made into a custom.

Also if you’re including all of them, then the studio verson I Want You to Want Me, as boring as it is, should be included.

YoshiIsDaBomb
                          Participant

The studio version of Time Bomb has already been made into a custom.

Also if you’re including all of them, then the studio verson I Want You to Want Me, as boring as it is, should be included.

Thanks for telling me about Time Bomb. I could’ve swore that I searched it up and found nothing.

As for I Want You to Want Me, who would want the studio version? Live is the superior version. Unless the studio version is the alternate version based on the live recording…

YoshiIsDaBomb
                            Participant

I just checked the database and the studio version of Time Bomb is not there. If you were talking about the Rancid song, then you would be correct. But I didn’t find the Old 97’s version.

ataeaf
                              Participant

Thanks for telling me about Time Bomb. I could’ve swore that I searched it up and found nothing.

As for I Want You to Want Me, who would want the studio version? Live is the superior version. Unless the studio version is the alternate version based on the live recording…

Yeah, I only mentioned it for completion’s sake. :haw: (Then again, you could say the same for Do You Feel Like We Do.) Though the studio re-recording would be interesting. The best version of the song is that alternate live version that was in Band Hero.

Also, here is Time Bomb.

YoshiIsDaBomb
                                Participant

Yeah, I only mentioned it for completion’s sake. :haw: (Then again, you could say the same for Do You Feel Like We Do.) Though the studio re-recording would be interesting. The best version of the song is that alternate live version that was in Band Hero.

Also, here is Time Bomb.

Thanks for the Time Bomb custom. This should’ve been posted in the database, but oh well!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Back to top button