The Killers – Imploding The Mirage

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    kybry13
    Participant

Incredible new album by The Killers! Would be GREAT if some songs from it could be charted!

YoshiIsDaBomb
      Participant

I feel like Harmonix is bound to release some songs from that album for RB4, no doubt. They have already did it with the Strokes, Neon Trees, Slipknot, and many others. Preferably, the album’s singles should be made.

Dangus
        Participant

I’d love Imploding The Mirage (the song) and Lightning Fields. Both will be in request thread next month haha.

Otherwise I didn’t really care for the singles. Harmonix definitely will go after Caution I’m sure.

YoshiIsDaBomb
          Participant

I’d love Imploding The Mirage (the song) and Lightning Fields. Both will be in request thread next month haha.

Otherwise I didn’t really care for the singles. Harmonix definitely will go after Caution I’m sure.

That’s definitely the top choice considering it’s the album’s lead single.

duhterminate
            Participant

Imploding the Mirage (Album) is definitely on my to do list. I just hope that Harmonix will not snatch it, which is bound to happen soon down the line.

Atruejedi
              Participant

Yeah, I’ve had many conversations with others (Hi, Duhterminate!) about charting Caution. I’d love to, but I have a strong feeling it’s coming from Harmonix, and they already nailed me once with Juice by Lizzo. So that’s a strike against charting it.

But the thing is, I’m a Wii user… so I’ll never get to purchase and download the theoretical official version anyway. So I’m waffling…

Dangus
                Participant

Imploding the Mirage (Album) is definitely on my to do list. I just hope that Harmonix will not snatch it, which is bound to happen soon down the line.

This is great news. :rock:

Andrew etg
                  Participant

Incredible news, an album that I really liked, thanks for putting it in your plans

A simple charter whit spectacular customs

YoshiIsDaBomb
                    Participant

About three months later…

Caution has been revealed as DLC today. I knew it was going to happen. 

Dangus
                      Participant

I figured we’d at least get Caution on the regular game. Doubt we get any others to be honest. They seem to focus on the main singles and move on these days lol.

Sideshow
                        Participant

Unless you like Five Finger Death Punch.  That band has quite alot of dlc released for RB4 in the last 5 years.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        Back to top button