The first Foo Fighters album…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

So I noticed that ALMOST the entirety of the first album is up, but the following songs are missing:

“Oh, George”

“Wattershed”

Is there any reason for this, and if not, would anyone be willing to do these 2 tracks to finish up the album?

(And possibly add “Winnebago”? I know it’s a b-side from the era, but that song kills….)

AJFOne23
    Participant

Winnebago is on my long Foo to do list

Your lists are killing me (in a good way) hahaha

dr waffles
      Participant

I could help out with everything but the vocals including rhythm guitar on the keys chart. but it would be far down on my list of things to chart/upgrade

I’m not even concerned about the vocals or rhythm parts tbh. That’s just me though. I just was surprised that all but a couple songs were posted; I’m sure I’m not the only person who enjoys playing full albums, and missing a couple tracks just feels weird

Mirio
        Participant

Sorry I dindn’t managed to chart the rest of the songs. Fell a bit of the charting train.

There still should be the reaper files for Wattershed and Oh, George somewhere online. I remember charting the guitar on both of them. Gonna check it back home.

I’d love to see Winnebago charted <3

Edit: http://www.mediafire.com/download/kfoyfpsy2pbk5o8/RPP-Foo+Fighters.rar

Feel free to use the files.

Sorry I dindn’t managed to chart the rest of the songs. Fell a bit of the charting train.

There still should be the reaper files for Wattershed and Oh, George somewhere online. I remember charting the guitar on both of them. Gonna check it back home.

I’d love to see Winnebago charted <3

Edit: http://www.mediafire.com/download/kfoyfpsy2pbk5o8/RPP-Foo+Fighters.rar

Feel free to use the files.

How do I use Reaper files? I’m afraid I have no clue about doing charting :/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button