The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me – Brand New

Tagged: ,

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hey.

Would anyone be interested in helping me chart this whole album. It’s fantastic and would be really fun to play. I know Sowing Season (Yeah) was already charted in GH5 so that’s a possible port. I guess just PM me if you wanna get in on this because we all know we need more Brand New charts.

Fat Halpert
    Participant

+1

You can reach me on Discord: Fat Halpert#3165

Derek
      Participant

+2

Sowing Season would be a great port from GH5. For guitar, does RB support sustain anchoring? I remember that song had it in GH5 and it made it a lot more interesting than it would be otherwise.

Thanks for bringing You Won’t Know into the mix, Unclean. From a guitarist’s perspective, my only complain is that the yellow-blue-yellow hammer-on sounds about 1 note undercharted during the chorus. (Almost like the HOPOs should be yellow-blue-yellow-blue – in fact, that’s exactly what it sounds like, to me.) Interestingly enough, it sounds just fine during the intro and outro when things are a little more quiet. I wonder if they actually play an additional note during the choruses, when it repeats.

I’d also love to see a little more in the solo. There’s a lot of potential there but it felt like maybe 70% of it was charted, if I had to estimate.

(Oh, and some overdrive would be swell, too, to achieve those gold stars.)

All in all I’m stoked to see progress on getting TDAG in-game and I greatly appreciate you taking the time to chart what you have. Keep up the good work.

qwhacker
        Participant

If I ever run into the people bringing Brand New into Rock Band…. well…. I’m pretty sure I owe you a beer… or ten….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button